FS: Civic EK Hatch (56k: get DSL you cheap bastards)

Shifters like the homemade one and the FLP shifter do have advantages, just because it is not like your cool ebay short shifter, doesn’t mean it’s garbage. More about function than looks.
Quciker,smoother shifts, keeping your hands closer to the wheel for fast response.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g33/mattminer/January%208/january8th008.jpg

redrums old Eg

GL with the sale. Hey those seats look kind of familar…:smiley:

i am…damn son!!lol

woah, thats a pretty rad hatch…

trade for an e30 bmw?

I already have a new car, so the only thing I would trade for is (a lot of) parts for my WRX. Thanks for the offer though.

hey jim… pending if I sell my 99 within a month or two, if you still got this I may have some interest.

antosh, pick this up

so how would you get this to pass nys inspection? and what kinda power would this make N/A? GLWS!

To get this to pass you would have to install the USDM oil pump (included), CFK sensor (included), and run on an OBDII ecu (P75 included). The car will run like complete shit, so make sure you take it somewhere that will not care. There are a handful of not-so-legal ways to get it inspected, but I didn’t want to deal with any of them.

Power NA? Well, it’s a B20B, so it has 8.8:1 compression, which I did for the turbo’s sake. If you wanted to keep it NA, you would be best off swapping the pistons to the B20Z, or aftermarket pistons to get a higher compression. turbociv had one that made 212hp, if I remember correctly.

bump for a quick ride.

i wish my gf had her car sold so she would buy this and give me the turbo parts
LoL
GLWS Nice car

wow that compression is low :tup: for boost!

so when inspection time comes around you swap the oil pump, a sensor, and the ECU and try not to have to drive far and hope it passes running like poo? then just switch back?

I doubt the oil pump would need to be switched back, if the ecu doesnt need that extra signal, you could just not run it.

–mark

Yeah, just leave the pump on it. The jdm pump on there now doesn’t have the mount for the sensor.

Someone should really buy the motor and turbo setup :tup:

Did you raid a handicapped bathroom?

ugh i love the ek hatches.

GLWTS

Pretty much :slight_smile: They allow full use of the hatch without worries about the sub. I put all sorts of shit in there without any hint of an issue. There used to be two amps in there, but someone jacked them in August.

good car, good guy, steal at 3500

I am going to need money soon, so who wants what?