FS: DPMS AR-15 *PICS UPDATED*

OOps nevermind. I see it’s sold haha

damn it i want the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 |#@$@#$@#$@#%#$^$%&^%&%^#$%#$%#$

LOL the price is awesome but i cant do it

im so fucking myself with money lately

aww gay

nah its ok, im gonna pack a pistol hopefully this year, thats really what i need before another assault rifle

Wheres the pick douche. Updated pics before thread gets locked.

:smiley: http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs171.snc1/6416_123371121245_536786245_2867654_2491633_n.jpg

nah not really j/k

I can just unlock it?

So your above rules and regulations

you make it seem like shift is a democracy :lol

What gun do you plan on buying?

for those of you wondering what those repeated nightmares ive been having look like, yeah. thats pretty much it

LOL

Sig DMR556.

You can build a way better rifle for the money they go for.

Not for how much I can get it for. :ninja

Chris, when do you plan to pick the SIG up? You should bring that to my place and I’ll put the targets out several hundred yards and have you pick stuff off across the field. When my cousing get’s back from Arizon I’ll have him bring some of his stuff out too. He’s military MP/NYPD, owns alotof cool shit. Get a scope too…

If I can find a deal on the Barrett we discussed I’d buy it tomorrow. .338 Lapua round FTMFW…

As soon as I hear back from my financial advisor. He is the CEO/founder of a company that deals with unmanned weapons and such, so he knows a ton of brokers, manufacturers, etc… and this weekend he has an outing up north with a bunch of them so he’s going to be asking around for me. I’ll ask him about the 98B as well… As I kinda want one too lol.

The cheapest I’ve found it new on gunbroker.com is $4350 buy it now.

Here’s some pics:

SCOPE & RINGS NOT INCLUDED!!!

Hello McFly??? 10 years in federal pound me in the ass prison sound nice??? Take that shit off of there.

Also want to sell the case seperate?