AR-15 .223

i have too many. Its a 16 inch 1/7 twist barrel with a pinned muzzle brake, pinned stock ( NY compliant) g27 grip, and a low profile gas block rail. Its a DPMS flatop upper and lower, i forgot what kind of scope is on it. I have the paperwork it came with and 10 round mags it came with, and i will throw in a preban 30rd mag as well. Shoots great and is pretty much perfect with no scratches and a real low round count, less than 50. $850 obo its the one in the center.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7401/downsized0912081432oq5.jpg

Jesus rambo

just part of my “ar” collection, i got a bunch of fun stuff im building a room for

DJ is waiting for “the day” :lol. I have no money for guns right now, but if I did, I would also have a “room”. ;D

and i thought i was bad

I have a friend who said he was looking for an AR. I’ll talk to him later tonight and get back to you if he’s interested.

remember. best offer and it comes with alot of things that you cant get at any of the local gun shops

me want but not you can’t exactly have one of these in college, speaking of college I gott go :lol

HMMMMM??? me want a new toy … :ohnoes

my rifle is also for sale code blue wanted it for the longest time…pm me if u want details :ninja

Can I find a larger clip with relative ease? Whats the largest they made for this? 10-30 is fine for range, but if Starsky and Hutch ever knock down my door, I want big volume.

damn I would buy this from you in a heartbeat AJ

:rofl

Just got a vision of Jammer in Tony Montana mode :rofl

yea the preban mags can be bought for around 20 bucks each, im throwing in 2-10 and one preban 30

what ya got for sale steve? haha

Weee. um, you mean when he was in the tub? You sick bastard!

i want a preban AK-47! that AR youre selling is pretty sweet. what else is in the collection, any M4’s?

7 mm 08 with a scope needs to get cleaned up mayjorly, ive shot it like 4 times

im looking to get an AK-47, found one and i gotta get some cash fast. Anyone have any cheaper rifles and some cash to trade for this AR?

my friend wants to know how much a 9mm is for when he drives to miami :lol srsly though how much?

800, someone buy it. no 9mm here, too hard to get ammo with the pistol restrictions