ar-15

up for sale is my ar-15. Never get around to using it, only put about 100 rounds through it. I don’t see justification in keeping it unless im using it. Its a DPMS ar15, centerpoint scope, pistol grip w/ tactical light, stage two trigger, 10-20-30 round mags (preban). Will accept trades for weld prostars if anyone actually has any. I have cleaned the gun rigorously, I have also had a gun smith check out the trigger and everything, everything checked out good. asking 850 o.b.o.

this would be a nice addition to my gun collection…too bad im broke as a mofo right now
glws

yeah, it really is a nice gun

i have one almost exactly like it but with a pinned m4 stock for sale. good luck with the sale man, if i had somthing you were interested in trading i would pick it up from ya

are looking to trade for anything but the wheels ??? I come acoss alot of different things let me know

anything go fast related to ls1’s i would be interested in

ill see what I can come up with

is that a fixed stock or adjustable?

thats a fixed stock wayne

thought so, just figured i’d ask… great looking gun. comes with 1 of each type of mag?

it really is worth it though with all the extras.

yup comes with 10, 20 and 30 round mags. Really is worth it with all the extra crap on it, need this gone people, someone has to have an itching to go shoot this thing, hell i’ll even let someone try it out before you buy it

pm’s returned

16in barrel .223?

pretty sure its a 16 inch barrel and no 5-56 :nana

I noticed it had a thread on muzzle break is this pre ban

to be honest im not sure, only thing that i know is preban is the 30 round mag

so u can just buy this without any kind of license etc ? DUDE why dont i see AR 15’s and AK’s for sale when i got money ?!?!?!

yea it’s legal, it’s just like any other semi-auto rifle it just looks more “sketchy”
all NYS requires is you to be 18

is the whole rifle dpms ? second could you tell me what the serial number on the lower is so I can check if its preban please