FS: Good Investment Car!!

I am aware of a 2003 Mustang Mach 1 with 2k on it. Barley driven… Its blue in color, black int, 5spd. Perfect car in everyway. If anyone is intrested in this please pm me. Owner looking to get $24,000 and is firm! And this car will hold its value and eventually only increase.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g164/sloowrt/mach1002.jpg

eventually increase? When?

well when its parked next to a neon. it will go up in value you see.

edit: but what do i know? i can’t afford it. :wink:

if your not intrested you probly cant afford it, so lets leave it at that, no need to critisize… Its a fairly rare car with 2200 MILES on it. It will Not depeciate…

:lol:

Not for anything but my cousin has the same car fully gutted with a fire supression system in it…I don’t think you will see a return on that investment for about 25 years…so if you have a spare grand a year laying around and have no desire to drive the car…then this is probably the deal for you.

ill bet your 1000 bux that in 5 years the car will be worth LESS then it is worth now…

no offense man, it’s a nice car but I think the costs of storing the vehicle until it appreciates in value outweigh the money made on appreciation over time.

and PS… just because someone isn’t interested in the vehicle doesn’t mean they can’t afford it. haha

Your right it will depreciate:bloated:

A mystic cobra will hold value, not a mach 1.

Hell, even if it holds value where it’s at now, it’d be a shit investment. At an absolute MINIMUM, you should make 5% a year on your money, 10% isn’t by any means an aggressive goal for most. For some reason, I can’t see that car appreciating by 7-10% annually.

truth… 8% should be easily obtainable… I don’t see it being worth that much in 25 years ;p

No current affordable car is worth an Investment…

mustangs are beat, i dont care what the type saleen,mach 1, cobra exc

They sold a shitload of mach1’s.

It was just a different model car, not collectible.

Even the lower produced cars like bullitt aren’t worth much.

My buddy has a real nice fox saleen, that still isn’t worth much.

The only one that holds value is the cobra R in my opinion.

once again another FS thread where no one has anything positive to say.

fixed and dot

If you could hang on to it for 50 or 60 years, in clean dry climate controlled storage and you never drove it, it would definitely be a good investment. But up until that point this car is only going to depreciate in value.

No, it wouldn’t be, even then. It’d have to be worth a retardedly huge sum of money in 50-60 years to outstrip the worth of normal investments.

Nice car, good luck with the sale bro