FS:96 Mystic Cobra w/21k!!! $14k =O

I have a friend/customer trying to sell a 1996 Ford Mustang Cobra on consigment. It is 1 of the 1,990 Mystic Exterior with Black Leather Interiors! The vechicle has 21,000 miles on it and is MINT! There has never been any racing/modifactions done to this car and also has never seen a winter and stored in a garage with a car cover! This Cobra is gorgeous inside and out and drives likes its right off the showroom floor. I feel the price is very reasonable if you take a look around on autotrader you will see that I am asking thousands less than others. Asking $16,000 pretty firm on that.

If you would like to know more information on the Mystic Cobra here is a link for you:
mysticcobra.net

No Joy rides Please! If you are truly intrested you can call me at work

Cal Tobias
716-662-6512 EXT.534

some other pics

OMG a real Mystic! So hot.

you should be able to get a good buck for it !!! Don’t anyone tell deathproof about it :slight_smile:

Also just checked the carfax, as expected sqeeky clean!

HOw many of those cars hit Buffalo?
I think my father in law still has his. Definetly a nice car

GLWS

wow. i didnt know it was a factory color! cool

damn that is nice. clean as hell too. those cobras still fetch a nice penny even if its wasnt a mystic

someone needs to buy this one and then go buy this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-760-RWHP_W0QQitemZ160186586640QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

im glad they brought the color back in '04… when i can afford it i plan on getting a 04 cobra mystic vert for a nice summer DD… very clean car man, good luck with it

OMG!!!

I found one months after it was sold for an amazing price and it only had 21k on it, i would drive my cobra in the snow to have this for the summers.

The 04 Mystic wasn’t as good though. It was too much green and purple. The originals show green, purple, blue, red, gold very distinctly.

P.S. I wish I could buy this car. I’ve always had a soft spot for the Mystics and I love the burble of the DOHC 4.6.

damn it who told him

so who’s buying it? This thing drives amazing, literally feels like a brand new car!!

BEAUTIFUL CAR!!! trade Sentra and Bike

lol we will take the sentra but not the bike sorry, we cant get ride of them when we do have them… However if you want to give me the bike i will throw in an undercoating and remote starter :rofl:

Haa haaaa…awesome…you can just buy my bike and ill buy the car

will ya let it go for$6500?

beautiful car, its a shame they put such ugly rims on it

If ur serious i will check my buyout and PM u back