FS 2000 Mustang GT 4000 FIRM.

like it says my 2000 mustang GT cobra IRS cobra rear brakes, new tr3650 transmission, fresh rear end 3.55’s mac in fender cold air intake c&l hard intake tube, findanza alum flywheel, center force dual friction clutch, new front brakes, nice stereo, cat back exhaust ill throw in a pacesetter o/r x pipe. cars being driven now. it needs paint and a hood. all the other issues with the car have been worked out. the car has grown on me despite the stupid amount of money i have dumped into it but i need something practical. it has a new viper key less system to pop the doors. car runs great. no cel there is an abs light it needs new sensors. car just rolled 50k miles. i got a new job and i have to drive a good distance everyday and this isn’t practical anymore. a few members on here have seen the car its WELL worth 5k. like always keep the bull shit stories about the car out of my thread.

andrew
calling or text is easiest to get a hold of me.
716-907-3373
(can someone cross post this on some mustang fourms?)

GLWS – I want this car badly =[ …

Are you gonna be free on sunday … i would like to take looksy

This car is worth WAY more than 5k. That price is a steal. Glws

i sure am, anytime before 4pm. just give me a call. The car is located in South cheektowaga, Union and losson area.

andrew

pictures bump, corvette is for sale too lol

ill be around till 4 tomorrow of anyone wants to take a look. ill entertain offers as well.

907-3373

If you put this up a few days earlier I probably would of bought it, good deal for someone else to jump on though!

Damn I really like this car. If I had any use for it i would grab it. GLWS

Thats a nice car, that only reason I could think for you to sell that car and buy mine is …none at all

its just time for a change… and i havent owned a ls1 yet.
want to trade lol.

Good point, me likey Ls1

do you have the stock hood by any chance. or would you sell that one that is currently on the car?

You say you want an LS1…well this guy:

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/1034112-98-z28-camaro.html

wants a Mustang and is willing to trade.

O_O

holy shit, that is not one of my two favorite mustangs by FAR! very tasteful, i love it

Buy this car just for the way it sounds if anything :tup:

It was fun working on this car! GLWTS should fetch a good price. Too bad the economy blows.

bump 4500 i REALLY need this gone this week.

Bump. Someone make me an offer I found the car I want and need this gone asap.

:lol: if you wait a couple months I will grab it.