2000 Mustang GT

Back up for sale again

Clean title
Clean carfax
5 speed
Second Owner

Suspension
H&R Supersport lowering springs
Tokico D-spec shocks/struts (adjustable)
J&M Rear LCA’s
BBK Polyurethane springs Iso’s

Engine/exhaust:
AM CAI
Pypes Stainless Steel Longtubes
Pypes off road H-pipe
BKK catted x-pipe included with sale to help pass inspection
Mac Exhaust
New IACV

Wheels/tires:
17" Deep dish cobras, 9" fronts/10.5" rears (less than 1000 miles)
255/40/17’s up front (50% tread left)
Nitto NT05 315’s in the rear (less than 1000 miles)

Interior:
All stock besides a Hurst shifter
Mach 460
Black/Grey cloth

Exterior:
Mach 1 grill delete
Mach 1 chin spoiler
removed spoiler, will be reinstalled when sold or left off at buyers discretion
Smoked 04 headlights (not in pictures, should have them in this week)

The bad:
Its 10 years old with over 100k miles, it has some wear. Dings, scratches, swirls, rock chips. Front bumper could used to be resprayed, lots of chips and scuffs. Picture below shows the condition up close
Passenger seat has some very light stains, could probably be shampood out

Runs like a top, no mechanical issues at all. Car just got an allignment, oil change, and full brake and suspension check. Everythings good to go.

$6100 OBO or bring your own wheels and take it home for 5k

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/DDcobra2-1.jpg

do you have the stock rims? 4500 and stock wheels?

Dont have the stockers, just the cobras. Bring your own wheels and you can have it for 6.2k.

wetsand/buff the headlamps so they look mint

Thats why theres new headlights on the way, each headlight has about 8 hours of handsanding in them. Theyre just too fucked to save without putting a ridiculous amount of time into them at this point. Once the new headlights are on ill post up an updated picture.

mine were like butter on my cobra so i had them wet sanded and poilished up with a dewalt buffer thing and they were mint

Diggin the new wheels, glws man.

Yea they should help sell it this time around, Ive taken care of a lot of little things since last time it was up for sale too.

Will include a 5 pack of 262 cigars with sale:lol

:ponder lol

did the new headlights come in??

Not yet, Im actually not too far away from doing a paypal dispute. Its been 3 weeks now and the guy is only down in long island so theres no excuse for me not having them yet

do you have under hood pics?

No I dont, but I can get some. Under the hood needs a good cleaning, ive tried degreasing it multiple times but i think it needs a real scrub down.

7100 OBO, no longer getting new headlights.

bump

Looks like the catted x-pipe is sold, price will drop to $6900 OBO once I receive payment

X-pipe sold, new price $6900 OBO!

i can do both them headlights in 30 mins. and they would look brand new

Yea those ones are completly shot, I already tried restoring them by wetsanding didnt work so well. But the car does come with another set of headlights that are in much better shape, Ill probably install them this weekend and snap some new pics.

Price drop, $6700 OBO!