2000 Mustang GT *$6600 OBO*

$6100 OBO or bring your own wheels and take it home for $5000 not negotiable!

Clean title

Clean carfax

5 speed

Second Owner

Suspension

H&R Supersport lowering springs

Tokico D-spec shocks/struts (adjustable)

J&M Rear LCA’s

BBK Polyurethane springs Iso’s

Engine/exhaust:

AM CAI

Pypes Stainless Steel Longtubes

Pypes off road H-pipe

Mac Exhaust

Wheels/tires:

17" Deep dish cobras, 9" fronts/10.5" rears (less than 1000 miles)

255/40/17’s up front (50% tread left)

Nitto NT05 315’s in the rear (less than 1000 miles)

Interior:

All stock besides a Hurst shifter

Mach 460

Black/Grey cloth

Exterior:

Mach 1 grill delete

Mach 1 chin spoiler

removed spoiler, will be reinstalled when sold or left off at buyers discretion

The bad:

Its 10 years old with over 100k miles, it has some wear. Dings, scratches, swirls, rock chips. Front bumper could used to be resprayed, lots of chip. Picture below shows the condition up close

Runs like a top. Car just got an allignment, oil change, and full brake and suspension check. Everythings good to go. Only thing it could possibly use is a new IACV, sometimes when its cold it doesnt like to idle but goes away as soon as the car is warmed up. Probably the most common problem with mustangs, Ill try to get a new one in before someone buys it but if I dont its only a $30 part so its not a big deal.

$6100 OBO or bring your own wheels and take it home for $5000 not negotiable!

I just saw a red 03 by me for $8k, looked like lower miles and I was thinking about it as a winter car, but for the money your car comes with some nice mods. I have to consider it.

I think the new owner will be more than pleased with the car they are getting for the money, when I drive it I still have trouble stomaching how much Im selling it for. But my new job calls for something more comfortable since Ill be spending a lot of time on the road.

bump

to the top

up top

$6300 OBO

$6100 OBO or bring your own wheels and take it home for 5k

Friendly suggestion…I would update the title and 1st post since many don’t get past the title on FS threads. GLWS

first post has been edited, thanks for the tip

to the top