FS: nintendo wii w/ 5 games +wii sports lots of extras

well the wii doesnt get played at all since i own xbox 360 so im looking to clean up around the house a little bit.

nintendo wii with original boxes, manuals, plastic etc.
2 controllers and 2 nunchucks
2 battery charge packs and charging station
original stand and a fancy one with game/controller holder
HD and regular cables

games:

super mario galaxy
mario kart w/ 1 steering wheel
metroid prime- corruption
mario party 8
Legend of zelda- twilight princess
wii sports

$475 o/b/o

chris

pictures:

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/2984000-2984999/2984948_35_full.jpg?273409-234

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/2984000-2984999/2984948_36_full.jpg?273409-234

start price of at $475

good deal

willing to part mario kart?

Nice wii. Where did you get it? lol

looking to keep it all as a package for now.

Damn Good Deal. There is $500 in stuff right there. You should ebay that shit and make another $100.

yeah thanks… got it on craigslist right now. waiting to see if i could make a quick local sale before i get raped by paypal and ebay fees. also i like to wait until later in the day to list my auctions.

on ebay now but i will still end the auction early if i get a good offer

if your willing to part ill take the Component cable and possibly the wheel, 1 controller and 1 nunchuk.

lmk, ill take the cable right now if you want to part it fromt he package

let me know if you ebay yours and how much you get. I might throw mine on ebay since it just sits and does nothing now.

the ebay auction is linked right above so just watch it and see how much it goes for.

bump, ebay auction didnt work out so its still for sale… open to offers-trades

still willing to take the component cables

part out any of the games?

Ill buy mario kart, zelda, and mario party.

im going to try to sell this as a package first… and if not, then we can figure something out about selling individual games/components. PM me if you are interested in individual things this way i can get a list going of who wants what.

willing to take $450 for everything.