FS: Wii plus 5-6 games

Putting this up for a friend whose looking to sell it rather soon.

Wii console plus 2 controllers and 2 condoms for the controllers. He took really good care of it and its in really good condition.

I don’t remember what games he has off the top of my head but I will call him later today and post when I know. I know he has supermario smash brothers and 3-4 downloaded games right on the console.

Hes looking for $425 with everything,but is negotiable on price. PM an offer, i’ll ask him and let you know if its good to go.

Any other questions, send a PM :slight_smile:

If he skis or snowboards and wants some passes to holiday valley i would be willing to trade him today.

unfortunetely, he is a big fella and doesnt ski/snowboard. Looking for cash only

The games he has are:
Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Zelda Twilight Princess
Call of Duty 3
Wii Play

3 games bought via game console:
Legend of Zelda
Kirby’s Dreamland
SuperMario Brothers

I’m pretty sure he is not willing to part and just wants everything to go at once.

if he does want to part Ill take COD3

ill ask him and let you know

If he would part I’d take galaxy and maybe twilight princess depending on price. My wii sits unplayed too much.

yea he is still unsure if he wants to part, as he wants to sell everything in bulk. Post some offers and I’ll see if he bites or not. I’ll try and get him to part the games out and ill post prices if he does

?? $15 for COD3 :gotme: i have no idea

40 bucks for twilight princess and galaxy?