FS - S13 jazz – Coilovers, Q45, spacers etc..

Everything is for S13. Buy buy buy.

Tanabe sustec pro SOC type 2
8k/6k spring rates, they have roughly 5000km on them, ride great.

$675

Q45 front calipers with almost new OEM Nissan pads and rotors and stainless lines. Looks like they have acouple hundred km on pads and rotors. Everything you need to bolt up and go. Loose those wimpy stock brakes.

$275

Hicas lock bar

$50

Cusco camber plates

$100

Vlsd + axels (not pictured) – Non-ABS, good condition

$150

(4) 4x114.3 20mm spacers with extended studs. Only two are pictured but I have all 4, along with 16 extended studs. Flush up.

$110 a pair
$200 for all 4

S13 chuki seats (front and rear) recovered in brown leather. Good condition. Ask for pics
$100

Located in Scarborough

Interested in 20mm spacers.

Coolio.

Bringeth me my cover.
And RX-7 lip!!!

Camber plates, hicas bar and (2) spacers pending sale.

interested in the coils. anyway you could meet half way to sauga or something.?

^^Yes, very possible. Pm me

I’ll be at the PUR auto meet tomorrow all evening with the parts if anyone wants to pick up anything.

Camber plates gone. Everything else still available.

BUY STUFF

Pics of the seats?

How are the coils on uneven surfaces? Is it very rough and uncomfortable?

^^No, their very smooth coilovers. I can definatly say the ride much nicer then my KYB AGX and sping combo.

I’ll get some pics of the seats up tonight.

I need the lock up bar…still available? Can I come by on Friday to pick it up? PM me your number and I’ll call you on Friday!

Thanks,

trung

Someone just pm’d me about the lock bar before you posted, so as of right now its pending. I’ll let you know if it goes through.

Heres a pic of the two front seats, the rears seats are the same leather and in perfect condition I just didnt feel like pulling them out from storage.

Have all the spacers been sold?

Nope, all four still available.

forgot to post up before… I picked up those camber plates and have to say he was a very good seller.

Appreciate waiting for me while I was stuck in traffic!

Thanks again man!

^^Thanks Darryl, pleasure doing buisness.

Leather seats are sold.

seats looking great, thankz bro!

thanks for the coils bud, pleasure doing business with you, cant wait to get them on!!

^^Thanks guys, Enjoy!

Coilovers SOLD.