WTB: Various Parts (Susp. & Brakes)

For a 93 S13 FB with ABS and HICAS if that matters…

Front Lower Control Arms with balljoint. NEED THEM BADLY…ASAP!!! The car wanders like crazy, very unsafe, steering turns when braking…wtff lol

Q45/J30/180sx front brakes (rebuilt or in good condition) with rotors, pads and SS brake line (also need ASAP…my pads are worn to metal…GRRRRSSHHHHHHHT!)

Cheap used S13 ABS front brake pads…(temporary fix until I get bigger brakes)

S13 Nismo Subframe Brace (want to install them with the TC rods I already got from Bing, which are excellent quality btw, very impressive)

25mm 4x114.3mm hubcentric adapters/spacers (like the Ichiba ones, with 4 studs going to the hub, and 4 to the wheel)

Polyurethane steering rack bushings (might as well)

Thanks all, just pm me with what you have and a price. Email pics to ahmadghaus@gmail.com, if you have any, it would be really helpful.

^I have a set (all 4) of 20mm 4x114.3 spacers. They are that style you are refering to.

$80 picked up in Barrie.

Dude, I live in Toronto, can you ship (I will pay of course)? Also, what company are the spacers? If you can take pics and send them to ahmadghaus@gmail.com, that would really help.

Thanks. Hopefully 20mm won’t be too bad…I wanted like 25mm because my rims are +47 offset!!! SUNKEN BATTLESHIP lol

^Ok.
Ii’ll try to ship them. I just don’t know how to recieve EMT’s and I don’t have Pay-Pal… I’ll get pics to you tonight at the lastest.

I ran an 8mm universal slip on type spacer ontop of these.
I still had plenty of thread turns with the lugs.
Just buy a universal slip on 5mm spacer.

My set of 8mm’s only cost me like $40…

Oh, and I believe the company is Kics… Don’t quote me on that until I confirm it thoguh.

i have a nismo brace in stock for S13 and the steering rack bushings…

I have most of the things you need right here.

JDM 180sx cross member, LCA, 180sx brakes with pads and rotors, and tie rods too!
$200

i might have some new OE brake stuff too… i think i have a set of rotors and pads for S13 front sitting somewhere for a car i flipped.

LOL, I’m getting the J30 brakes off of AdamS13, but I need them redrilled for 4 lug, and I’m not sure where to go…

bahhh no edit. I was going to ask if I should just mass buy all these items at once from FRsport.com and ship via USPS (no customs, supposedly).

Has anyone dealt with FRsport.com and shipped to Canada?

Thanks in advance.

They sell the FLCA’s for 109 with new bushings and a shiny orange ball joint lol
They sell the Nismo Subframe brace for 169, the pillowball inner and outter circuit sports tie rods for 129 and 16 bucks for the poly steering rack bushings.

Best of all, shipping is claimed to be $83.80 via USPS…SO TEMPTING.

ask Dan about FRSport… customs galore…

forget CS tie rods, i sell a fair bit of CS products and i wouldnt touch their Tie rods. You will break them in under a year for sure… do not buy shit tie rods.

Update:
I got J30 brakes with OEM pads, SS lines & Hawk HP+ pads for the rear (hopefully my car doesn’t turn into a squealing pig), thanks Adam and Varun.

I still desperately need FLCA’s, preferably with polyurethane bushings already installed!

I got the FLCA’s. Thanks s13junkyard!

Now I just need the spacers, S13counterpart PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Also: Bing, I’m going to come over in the next few days to get the s13 nismo subframe brace and steering rack poly bushings.

Thanks for helping out guys, appreciate it.