FS: Turbo/Clutch/lines/mani etc

Have not ripped out the tranny yet but i will know what clutch it is in a day -

picked up s14 black top sr with gt2871r and looks to be megan or some sort of manifold, braided lines, and 3inch outlet - i will have a godspeed fmic for sale, 2 stock heads, one stock crank, all the valvetrain intact, stock head studs, etc - turbo/elbow/mani/gaskets are all like new, zero play in the turbo -

looking to get rid of this entire set up as a whole but if enough people are interested i can part the 3 turbo pieces separately, i would like to say lines come with the turbo but if someone needs them fast, bing can get you a set asap -

clutch is os giken twin disc, in 70 percent shape - possibly needs rebuild, crank is in great shape could be cleaned and or polished, head is good with all valves/springs etc - valve cover may or may not be needed for 2 or 3 weeks while the one head is being machined, but will deliver after -

2871r or stock turbo stainless 2 to 3 inch solid intake with maf/cone filter and adapter plate - perfect for that stock turbo upgrade for much better air flow etc looks cooler ? pics up soon -

spare sr block SOLD -

yoa what are the specs on that intercooler and how much for the gt2871r?

yea how much for the GT2871R? also how much if you are willing to part the manifold?

^^ is link for the godspeed FMIC kit for a S13

^^ is for the godspeed FMIC for a S14…

not sure if that helps samson…

the intake for that turbo or any t28 with s14 maf -

how much for the whole turbo set up

bump - CLUTCH SOLD -

.64 or .86 on the gt2871 ? I am interested. Let me know.

just buy it

240sx! sooo much power!

price for turbo setup

im intrested in the turbo set up as well price?

bump still waiting on 5 people who are “commited” buyers

.64 or .86 on the gt2871 ? Price ?

its a .86 housing but the intake side of the turbo is polished and a few people are telling me its an hks turbo or a hybrid turbo - but i dont know if its worth what a garret would be -

its only been run on the car for start up and idol - so not even really 1km -

Can you send me some front and back pictures ? So it’s not a garrett gt2871r, gt2871r unknown brand ? Let me know your price.

just come see it there are pictures up right now its a brand new turbo - were are you located ?

I would come and see it if I weren’t 6 hrs drive away… I am in Montreal, that’s why I was asking for front and back pictures of it.

oh man… dude, i would try and source one of these down there… thats a hell of alot of work for a turbo you can find anywhere… but if you really want to i’ll pm you -

I know exactly what a gt2871r looks like but since it ain’t a garrett I want to make sure it ain’t a cheap ass china replica. I just want to make sure this is in fact a gt2871r. You said it’s hks turbo or a hybrid turbo, what kind of hks and if it’s a hybrid turbo, I hope this ain’t a standard SR turbo with a .86 housing. What I am looking for is a GT2871r with .86 :).Anyway, I will be waiting for the pictures. Thanks,