Garage cleanout - buy stuff!!

Trying to clean out the Garage abit to make some room, so heres what I’ve found so far. Located in Scarborough for the next week and a half, everything OBO.

Sentra SE-R Vspec wheels and tires. Rims have some curb rash, not amazing condition. Two have Falken rt615’s almost at the wear bars and two have nankang’s with abit of tread left. SOLDD

25mm spacers (4) can be included with the wheels for another SOLD. SOLD for the spacers if bought seperatly. Heres what the wheels look like on my car with spacers.

Rear S14 5-lug - $130

Fel-pro S13 ka24de valve cover gasket brand new - SOLD

Hicas lock bar- $40 (complete hicas subframe available too)

2 sets of seven spokes - $70 a set – one set has shitty winters all around, other set has two bald and two decent summers.

Zenki (pignose) lip – Okay condition, acouple cracks that have been ziptied stiched needs paint - $50

Aerospeed “coilovers” – If your not ghetto enough to cut your springs, but want your S13 slammed for cheap, these are for you. Dont expect anything esle from them. - SOLD

Front Cusco coiiover springs, not sure the spring rate, I can get dimensions if you need to see if they’ll fit other applications. - $20

KA rad, good condition - $30

Front S13 hubs and spindles, good condition (comes with studs) - SOLD

$10 stuff
SOHC MAF
SOHC Throttle cable
Right side tailight, good condition
KA-E exhaust mani

$5 stuff
Pass window switch
Rear wiper motor (x2)
Stock KADE intake stuff
Cone filter
Cluster surround - SOLD

Do you have dimensions of rad? I need a new rad for my ae86 missile…

^^ I can get you some dimensions tomorrow.

Willing to trade stuff for a headunit, clarion preferred.

pm me your bottom line on the SE-R rims i have cash in hand

Any pics of the curb rash?

Aerospeed “coilovers” – If your not ghetto enough to cut your springs, but want your S13 slammed for cheap, these are for you. Dont expect anything esle from them. - $50\\

are these just blown coils that sit low or is the adjusting thing seized and its bottomed out?

Look at the picture lol

Will the SE rims clear 300zx brakes w/o a spacer? (I’m guessing there 16s not 15s)
Let me know, if they will, I’m interested.
Thanks

I’m not too sure if they’ll clear to be honest and their 17’s. I tried looking around but couldnt find anything. I would recommend running the spacers anyways if their going on a 240, their pretty sunken otherwise.

I’ll get some for you tomorrow.

Its exactly what you see in the pictures. Coilover sleeves.

“coilovers” - Sold
Valve cover gasket - Sold
SE-R wheels and spacers - Pending

Make offers on the rest of the stuff!

Will the pignose lip fit on a chuki bumper

yesssir, heres what it looks like if you take some time to mount it up properly. (If Mikes still around and has a problem with me using his pic, lmk. lol)

thanks for posting the picture, i have my eyes on bings lip but ill think about yours… ill let you know
glws

From what I heard this car was wrapped around a pole a couple years ago.

Mike sold it to my buddy Mark (Markd1), who then sold it to some guy who apparently crashed it (as we found out when Mark was looking for a new 240 last summer).

[QUOTE=white2abbit;492334]From what I heard this car was wrapped around a pole a couple years ago.

Mike sold it to my buddy Mark (Markd1), who then sold it to some guy who apparently crashed it (as we found out when Mark was looking for a new 240 last summer).[/QUOTE

:frowning: it was so nice R.I.P hatch

+1 makes jizz run down my leg

^Thats a shame, it was such a clean looking car.

Cluster surround is gone.
Wheels and spacers still pending till tomorrow.

Also have a 2-way paging alarm system, give me $50 for it.
Make offers on the rest, I’m going back to Barrie on saturday so if you want something offer up and come get it tomorrow.

hows the condition on the front S13 hubs and spindles? i cant figure out if i got a bad wheel bearing or my caliper is seizing up on me

^bearings feel nice and tight, no resistance. I only drove the car acouple times with them on and didnt notice any noises.

amazing, ill take them both for $40