FS: Bunch of Stuff *RIMS*

Asking Price: please see below
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N (maybe Y)
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Best meeting days are Mon-Wed. Thu-Sun I work, so it’s bit tougher, but doable.

S14 Front Strut Bar: SOLD
Brand: Juron Sport
Condition: Used for about 1 yr. It’s silver with red ends.

1 x S13 Rear KYB AGX Strut/Shock: SOLD
Brand: KYB
Condition: New

S14 Stock Springs '95 LE (all 4): SOLD
Brand: Nissan OEM
Condition: Used, approx 180,000KM

17" Voxx Racing Rims w/TIRES (all 4): MY BROTHER TOOK 'EM
Brand: Voxx
Specs: 17x7, bolt pattern: 5x114.3 & 5x100, Offset +40mm, 6-spoke w/machined Lip
Tires: Falken Ziex 225/45ZR17 94Y

I am now including a set of 4 semi-used tires with the purchase of these rims (tire size 235/45ZR17)

All the stuff is gone… Thanks guys!

pics of wheels and offset plz

oh yeah, forgot the offset. It’s +40mm

i will take that front strut bar as soon as possible just need a adress.

these items are still available. contact me with an offer on anything you see listed above.
thanks

pics of strut bar to curtis_fung@hotmail.com thanks!

sorry guys, i’ve been busy with school and work. i’ll post strut bar pics in a day or two.

sorry about the delay but i’ve now added the picture.
i really need to get rid of this stuff fast as i will have no storage space. please e-mail me with any offers that you may have, i will definitely consider them.

thanks

yo i have not been on son for awhile sorry bout that let me know if u still have the strut bar

price drop. seriously, i got no space for this stuff…

new prices for everything

i wanna grab the s14 strut tower bar FRIDAY for sure!! call my cell to set up a pick up … ill pm my cell#

strut bar sold… rims (5 x 114.3) and 1 KYB shock for S13 left
there’s is extra set of 4 tires included with the purchase of the rims for the above listed price…check it out

the bar is nice!! thanks… prInce is a good seller does things when he said he is

all car stuff is gone but if someone wants to buy a workout bench (weider pro 127), i’m selling it for $75! for $125 i’ll throw in the bench bar, the curl bar and all the weights i have…

but yeah, car stuff is gone :slight_smile: