Going Out of Business - Cheap Parts For You Guys

I’ve decided to fold up shop and have some leftover Nissan inventory I need to get rid of. All parts are brand new in box, never installed or test fitted. I just want this stuff gone guys, and as such i’m prepared to accept offers on all of it. Hopefully you’ll see it in your hearts to be reasonable.

Information on all parts can be found on their respective manufacturer websites

EBC Brakes Pads
Non-Brembo Rears for 350Z in both green and red compound. SHould have 1 or 2 sets of each left.

Agency Power Underdrive Pulley Kits for 350Z or G35
I have 2 left i think. retail is like 350$…i will blow them out for 198$

Agency Power Titanium Exhaust (Single side, not Y-pipe like the OEM)
SOLD

Agency power manual boost controller
retail: 120$…50$ will take it.

Braille carbon fiber racing/all season batteries.
Save HUGE weight from your car and look good while doing it.
10 and 15 lb sizes left…retails are about 220$…150$ per battery sounds fair, and i will throw in my last Braille mounting kit to sweeten the deal for the first person to take one (50$ value).

Will ship on your dollar, local pickup prefered. Will deliver as long as you’re not too far away, otherwise we can meet up.

i can be reached at khanmotorsport@gmail.com
thanks

Dude i know your company, i don’t understand how you could be going out of business, arn’t you the guys with the hopped up silver 911 with other big projects???

Or is it the typical business inventory trick “going out of business” trick.

Eitherway, i’ll try to help you out by getting the word out, have you got anymore or other parts???

nah, i’m definitly shutting her down and moving on to other work.
i have a bunch of other non-nissan parts still leftover (lots of scoobie stuff, most of the mazda and porsche stuff is gone…and for some reason I have a carbon diffuser for a ferrari that i don’t even remember what shippment it came in on, but its too damn pretty to sell so i think i’ll hang it on a wall or something).

if you know anyone who might be interested in the non-nissan stuff, please PM me. thanks

brb…going to go dig for oil in my backyard…take that alberta!

^have anything for skylines or 240sx?

Have anything for 300ZX?

sorry, that stuff’s all gone :frowning:

…i have an entire 300ZX if you want :slight_smile:

one of the team mischief guys is sellin it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Nissan-300ZX-Mint-300ZX-Twin-Turbo-2-Seater-Low-Reserve_W0QQitemZ110199196551QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6398QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

^bump for a good vendor.

Sorry to hear that you are shutting down. But I guess its on to bigger and brighter!

Best of luck to you & your future endeavors.

That would be enticing but it’s an ebay’d item already.
Black on Black leather TT. That’s what my car is only a converted TT though.

I’m really looking for just parts though. Bigger SMICs, bigger injectors (740cc+), bigger turbos, bigger radiator, strut bars, or mostly anything that you may have to list.

sorry man, i never really dealt with the flying wedges so i dont have anything for em.

i had a buddy selling a disco potato motor fully built, but i think its gone. i’l ask if he has any stuff left and let you know.

also, i just remembered I have 3 carbon fiber braille racing batteries left.

they are the middle two sizes (10 and 15 lbs i think) and retail for 200+. i think 150$ for them would be reasonable? brand new, tested, warrenty still good for a year, comes with post hardware. I will throw in a free mounting kid (50$) value to the first person to buy one of these…i have just the one mounting kit left.

also, i have an agency power manual boost controller. 50$ brand new never installed.

main post has been updated.

^you got to be kidding me. chris is selling his 300zx? why oh why? first the two skylines now the 300zx.

combination of personal reasons and racing ones…i’m not gonna publish the details since its his personal business, but if you knew what was going on in that crazy mind of his…believe me its a trade off most of us would do in a heartbeat.

well i guess it time to ask him. hehehe.

Exhaust is gone! Also one of the batteries is gone…only 3 left

Just incase people were wondering…my lowest price on the pullies is 198$ for the kit (3 pulley kit with new hardware and belts).