Parts for sale...must gooooo......

i wanna get rid of some parts that ive taken off my 1992 nissan 240sx parts car…heres a list of what i got…

!) left and right interior door panels, black with grey cloth, with power contols. good condition other than minor scratches on the passenger lower side.20$
2)rear trunk cover…in good condition…5$
3)centre console incl plastic shifter cover (manual), black, great for swap,…10$
4)passenger side power mirror,black, great condition…10$
5)speedometer…40$ (negotiable)
6)NGK spark plug wires…recently bought them , used them for a while…30$ (negotiable)
7)stock amber bumber lights…10$
8)heating and a/c controls…10$
9)left and right interior door handles with locks…15$
10) left, right and centre rear lights…good conditon, clean, no cracks,…50$ for complete set…

all prices are negotiable…i have no need for these so instead of throwing them out id rather sell them to people who need them…pm me or post and ill get back to you as soon as i can…

how much for your ac condensor?

hey where in toronto are you? im interested in the center console, im having a swap done this week so i could use that center console!

Hey do you have all of the Trunk Carpet. not the floow but the side walls and the hatch peice?? If so e-mail me at matthew.benson@mitekcanada.com

Please follow the FS forum rules. Once I see your topic and posting edited I will unlock this thread.