Got a new house.. *pics*

its like I own a supra, nsx and gt40, but i don’t

:frowning:

congrats :slight_smile: I vote for the pool party!!!

my pool is only 15x30 with hot tub that waterfalls into pool:meh: i guess that what i get when its in my house
sweet ass house tho

hottub = champagne room

haha, i got dibs on being the first person to jump off your garage into the pool.

rad pad.

congrats man nice place.

very nice, i like it alot congrats :tup:

hot wheel barrel!

i like it but it’s still fwd

Wow, that fucking house rules.

*barrow

congrats! im jealous of your pool.

have a kick ass party and grill !

nice house man!

I cant find where the hell the Port of spencer is

lets do it together. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

zwar whats the sq ft / beds/ bath on the house? and if you dont mind sharing how much did you pay? pme me if youd like, just curious. again, nice fucking place man! :tup:

nice house > stupid cars :stuck_out_tongue:

*borrow

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty sure it’s barrow if thats what you were referring to. Too tired to check
D

You’re not trying to brag there are ya:eyebrow: .I would put some big money that it was built late 60"s early 70’s.Damn white brick.I have it on my house as well too.
Congrats:headbang:
D

i dont think he is, but just in case, you should post pics of your house and whips. especially your “pool” .:smiley:

LOL, nah I’m not on here to see who has the biggest internet cock.I do like stepping up sometimes tho. It just seemed like Zw came on here all excited ,which he should be,And this guy tried to steal a tad of his glory.Might not be the case but i can’t see why he posted it like that.No one asked him how big his pool was or if was indoors.
D