Halloween Costumes

I’m not a big fan of halloween. I think it’s gay. Some costumes are pretty funny, but most are just stupid (like the zombies, evil/scary shit). But my boss is the best boss I’ve ever had (literally allows us to do anything as long as the work gets done and we make her look good) and I work with a great group of people so I can’t be an ass about it and tell them to get lost/be a party pooper so I deal with it. Plus it’s an excuse to wear shorts at work instead of business casual clothes.

Any girls on here posted up any current or past costumes?

^^ :rofl

this forum is all doodz

last year I was drunk salesmen…

Wore nasty tan slacks… stained white shirt… a jacket that was wrinkled and buttoned up wrong… and hair that was a mess

but it wasnt a costume :shifty

by the end of the night I was sleeping in my g20 with it running for 4 and a half hours

haha pretty much… i think it’s about 98% dudes, 2% female.

hahahahhahaah i love it

Don’t have any pics of past ones… This year dressing up as an army wife I think…

The CEO walked in and started talking to him. He just turned around, crossed him arms and stared. It was hilarious.

Yea we had this discussion the other night

yea still deciding though… hmm we will see… lol

Im sure it will be just as discussed

Im being you for halloween, I just don’t know how to dress up as an angry little bastard!

Nice… post some pics when you get a chance

I’ve seen some pretty insane costumes over the years… I don’t think I have many saved on my camera, but I’ve pretty much hit up every big bar/club in the area at one point or another during halloween and the shit you see it’s mind blowing sometimes.
I’m not going out this year, but for you guys that are get some good pics and post 'em up!

ha… don’t know about that… maybe…

You have already been warned

Ahhh… not the standard army issued outfit I take it… LOL

lame. you’re going out in public with it on anyway.

:rofl

Haha… not exactly…

true… but that’s different…lol…

I have a pic of one of my gf’s wearing it last year… I am just possibly making a few minor changes…