hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

TDI’s FTL

word yo :Idiots

sounds like some daily driver.:haha:lol

in other words you never drive anything in the rain so none of your cars are DD approved/ compatible.:retardclap

I no longer clean my vehicles unless there is a good few days where it will be sunny and zero chance of rain. I haven’t even given my car its summer detail yet because every weekend the weather is terrible.

:+1

lol my car is filthy at the moment. whenever its not raining I’m working :facepalm

trucks filthy and really dont care :smiley:

Civic is filthy and I don’t give a SHIT!

the gsx is broken and filthy and i’ve be watching tv alllllll day god i love sundays

I pressure washed the wheels on my car today. Shortly after, the pressure washer gave out. :rofl Fucking junk.

So you’re saying he only has friends because he has pink wheels? I smell a hater…

I smell someone who doesn’t have the balls to go up to people IN PERSON and introduce himself. I met some new people last time I went. You can’t show up and sit in your car the whole time and expect everyone to flock over to you…

Exactly…

+1 if you’re the n00bie ( as i often am :lol ) ya gotta go up and introduce yourself/your car

I refuse to exit my vehicle to associate with any of you hooligans. But I will sit in the same parking lot and stare you down for not saying hello

^jerkoff :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

:rofl

then we grab you and throw you from person to person at the lot… it’s like the new way to introduce yourself

I’d say good luck throwing me… but I weigh 160 :frowning:

See if you had done this there would not be so much hate going on in this thread. Also I hate elliot because his car is nicer then mine