hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

do you even have a car, sean? :lol

I do. Its sold this week so now I will need a new one

:shifty

o rly

Word

i just thought he stayed in his car cause he knows i don’t like him.

He is quite the douche for trying to raise the price of that trans after you already made a deal on it…

:ohsnap

:popc:

you both would have done the same thing, it wasnt a done deal and i didnt have money in my hand so it wasnt sold to you, i dont understand why you cant be an adult about it and let it go like i have

DK has spoken.

:rofl

anyone going out tonight? nice weather

Takes great balls to call it “my” lot there son. Wow

who called it “my” lot?

See thread title…

whoops… sry i was referring to “my” as the spot i suggested, due to there being numerous people suggesting spots… i never meant “my” as an ownership of it

Don’t tell someone you’re gonna sell then something for $200 and then when it comes down to the time to get it, raise the price to $300 because someone offered you more money. I wouldn’t do it because I already made the deal. It’s just a shady move. He was ready to buy the thing and waiting for you to pull it out of the car. Why would he give you money if he didnt have the transmission?

it wasnt out of the car, i was taking offers, he said 200, and as i was pulling it somoene offered more. i didnt set up a time for him to come pick it up anyway. i told him an approx. day it would be out, never scedualed any sort of meeting or anything, believe me, i didnt want to piss him off and fuck him over like that but money is money dude, and as much as you say you would never do that, in reality you would given the right circumstances

no it’s cause your a tool

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2008/06/fast-and-furious-4-movie-1.jpg