hang out at the my "new lot" friday 9pm

Pot meet kettle.

I asked you if you called me a tool at lvd andyou got all scared all 4 feet of you say it in person then well talk

I didn’t get scared queerbag, I said “what?” because you got out of the car and said “You called me a tool?”

How’s that RX-7 doing brah? Oh wait…

WIN.

:rofl

WIN.

ha your a joke your 4 foot tall 90 pounds soaking wet get at me come fight me if you wanna make this a big deal don’t hide behind a computer

:sHa_rofl:
Bro, sorry I’m not a giraffe like yourself, but I’m 5’7 thanks.
I’m not going to fight you because A.) It looks like you have 2 black eyes at all times everytime I’ve seen you and B.) You’re getting riled up over an internet forum.

and because your a giraffe.

good one I’m not riled up at all and your scared that’s why you won’t lay a hand on me I’ll give you black eyes then well see who’s laughing say something in person next time little tyke

Stop it already, I am going to throw up all over my keyboard from excessive laughter. Either that or the fact that I just ate an entire tuna casserole and half of an ice cream cake all within a matter of 15 minutes or so…

Stop it already, I am going to throw up all over my keyboard from excessive laughter. Either that or the fact that I just ate an entire tuna casserole and half of an ice cream cake all within a matter of 15 minutes or so…

cody and joey sittin in a tree

i’ll fight cody for joey so it’s more of an even match :shifty:rofl

battle of the giants

…except Chuck isn’t as much of a beanstalk as giraffesholtes

i’m the OG giraffe, cody can be the ostrich.

Seriously, who calls someone out on a LOCAL PUBLIC CAR FORUM :rofl

i do when im very, very angry.

This

I hope this is the k20 version of this thread, and not that LT1ROCKET … piece of SHIT!

ahhaahaahahhah im dying laughing over here :lmao :lmao :lmao :rofl :rofl :rofl