Happy New Years!

I was in Montreal once, on St.Catharines, 3:30-4:00am on a Thursday in April, just coming in for the Empire Shakedown.fuccck that. There was a cop car between an intersection separating two gangs which were on their “blocks”. I had my gear so it was fucked. T went NGO Memo’s pizza for cheap wings and good poutine, and a high class hooker, stripper, whatever she was walked in and the guy was trying to pick her up with lines like, “Hey, do you want water with that? Well, if you do… .you’re gonna have to pay for it.” and he said it in such a way it was clear he was looking for a sexual favour as payment. She shrugged him off and left. The shop owner goes to close up the shop and the drama begins.

A crack head barges through the door before the owner can lock it. It was a gang of four crackheada, 3 black males, and one very strung out, blonde white female. It was Ike a movie or something.
Shop Owner: “what the fuck are you doing, we’re closed!”
crackhead: “No,no,no, you ain’t closed, don’t play that shit.”
*stumbles in and drops dimes, pennies, and nickels all over the counter as the rest of the crew emerges, standing behind their leader."
Owner:“What do you want?”
crackheada in unison:“ajwhxjdkskz”
Owner:“…”. “take this!”
hands him a crsty pepperoni slice with water
crackheada exit making a disruptive scene

My friend and I exit Memo’s and there"s a 40. Year old dancing and signiing down the street twirling and spinning. Jp a bit further this guy tries to speak to us in English that makes no sense. Right after that he speaks in French that is more broken than his English. I have no idea whAt he was on, he was clearly on something. Up a bit further was a French pimp with his stable of ho’s. After that I got on the bus to Laval with my bud and got the fuck out of there.

That was my first 30 mine in Montreal right there. My friend calls it the city of debauchery. It’s like text book Babylon. I understand why’d you have to kick some ass. It feels like you need a gun down there some nights to come back alive. Many, many times it felt like a brawl was gonna break out somewhere.