Happy New Year

happy new year everybody.

hope you are all having a good time tonite… be safe.

happy new year, wishing you all great health and success for 07

– omar.

i wanna wish u a happy new years and i wanna wish u the best of luck, joy and happiness in the new year to you and everyone you care about :slight_smile:

Have a great year guys, I’m hoping for a good one :)!!

3am, im drunk and my hand is bleeding… happy new years, lol.

4am, happy new year SON, hope everyone had a fun year, and the best of luck to everyone for 2007.

its gonna ROCK!

4:09 am

had a great new years.

hope it’s a reflection of the year to come.

cheers.

happy new year all

My new year started off with a big bang, kinda like my last motor.

Happy New years, im awake early and everything looks good imo! Wishing everyone health, happiness, and success this year!

Happy new years everyone!! Had great times last night!

All the best to you all in the year to come. I can’t wait to unfold it.

Theo

Man… 6 beers + 1 shot = i got too drunk.

i can still feel it.

Damn man, your a lightweight haha. 6 beers will do it for most, but to still feel it, your probably feeling the effects of mixing.

I drank a full bottle of wine to myself FAST and didn’t even feel it, so i had to take down a nice beer bong to cap it off :lol:

well kids its 2:20pm, been awake since last year, time to sleep, oh ya, lost count after 17 shots and 8 mixed drinks, sleepy time kids

all i can say is…ASIAN BLOOD

Happy New Year to all. First New Year with my son and it felt great to spend time with the “family”.

First new years that i didn’t get drunk or blaze or do something crazy. nice and conservative.

Happy new year to everyone, best of luck in 2007. everyone stay safe, have fun and just take it easy.

this will be my first year on the road, so im expecting some good meets come spring time :smiley:

Same…

Furthermore…

I was able to down 2 beers and half a 26er of straight up vodka.

CHAMP! :smiley:

lol i think i was into 5 shots, 5 jelloshooooooters and 4 or 5 beers?

i was feeling rather good after that oddly enough.

GT

Happy New Years!