Happy New Years to all TNC

Hey guys Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new years… Hope you Guys/Girls Have an awsome time… Remember drive safe and drink smart.

We have tons of things planned for 2007 hope everyone can support the site and club as you have, next year will be awsome… lots of things to do and events to go to…

Happy holidays and Happy New Year…

:R

H.N.Y. peoplesss!!! :slight_smile:

woooo! happy new year…well…early lol

yay time to get tottaly shitfaced… ohh wait i dont need a special day to do that i do it almost every weekend. but yay happy new year everyone.
cant wait for 2007 events should be a good time

lol apparently i do…since ive turned 19…ive been to a bar once :S

bah i hardly ever go to bars. there too expensive. just grab a case/bottle of booze and your good.

Happy New Years GUYS AND GIRLS!:R :slight_smile:

hmmm i dont like drinking alone…or at home…i rather be out

i drink when im home all the time… i love the taste and i enjoy it… i just dont get hammered lol

im the same… but sometimes i just feel like getting hammered and than bugging my gf.

HAPPY NEW YEARS too everyone on TNC!!!

http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/d30-17/new-years-mannequin-2.jpg

Happy New Years Guys!!! Make sure u dink right amount of alcohol:):#

yeh hope you all had a great time…

happy new years all be safe

I would like to wish all TNC members a prosperous New Year.

Rz33:)

so last night was obviously new years eve.
was a good night at the start, just a bunch of buddies pre drinking before they head out to the club, they were all dressed up since it was a formal event, so they all get there and none of them got in. why because either they were wearing jeans, running shoes, or something else not accepted so they said f**k this and just went back to my friends place to continue drinking and a few of em went home and got re-dressed this time with dress pants and shirt. so they got in.
meanwhile the rest of us were drinking waiting for the countdown.
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! wooooooooo.
all good was an alright night… untill we get a call from my friend that went back to the club and he was pissed. i was taking a piss and heard ppl saying his car got vandleized and smashed up and stuff. (this is in kitchener this doesnt usually happen)
so he said that he was on his way back to where we all were drinking, i was outside and he just comes speeding down the street, we can tell he’s pissed (how he didnt get busted from ride programs i dont know…)
but anyway he gets there and ya he’s pissed. and im looking at his car and was like it looks ok but i was looking at the drivers side, I go look at the passenger side and some morons spray painted all over the side of his car (well actually it was his parents car)
the morons used silver spray paint and wrote AF-G22
so if anyone see’s people writing AF-G22, feel free to kick there ass or what ever to them. (happen downtown kitchener)
so ya that was my new years
got tottaly wasted, ran into some old friends, had a good time and my friends parents car gets vandleized.

hope you guys had a good new years eve!.

brad.

ugh… hate it when people touch others cars… nothing pisses me off more than that…

I couldent get hammered had to drive home… was an ok night not the best one but was ok…

A LATE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! from the one and only :stuck_out_tongue:

ok wtf 8 posts? i knew i should not have double clicked the post link…my bad