Hapy new years

Is everyone still partying…
I am, nopdy makes a happy new years thread, WTF

who got shittered, who still is shittered.
who got layed and popped some nastyyy champagne.

i havent burned cron in soo long, smoked a quarter 12 paper dube at 2 last nite, still mangled.

reports guys.
my buddy had a massive party. drinkin, sluttys, good to be 19.
goin to grab another Old Milwaukee…

mite head up to blue mounthin ina couple of hours.

happy new years.

p.s. if you dont smoke weed that is okay. keep ur comments to urself.

good luck in 2006 eveeryone

i drank far to much, ended up at a random party at 3am and wlaked home from Parkdale area…why do i always insist on walking when i’m hammered?

it wasn’t the greatest night or the night i had planned, but it was a good time none the less. Here’s to 2006 being better than 2005 it’s been a rough year, can only go up form here!.

i went to a house party in a multi million dollar home.
started drinkin at 6.
just woke up now.
apparenlty i called everyone on my phone list around 1 somthin.
oops.
at 3 am the house became the official after party for 3 bars.
I drank WAY too much WAY too fast.
great night though

i went to montreal and it was a gong fest and i am still nicely zung

let’s see here…

champagne? yup.
weed? yup.
liquor? yup.
sex0rz? yeah, though not for very long cuz i think we were interrupted about a dozen times… grrrrr, stupid drunk kids.

for the first time in months i didn’t drive, so i got shitface hammered. was a good night. lots of randomness.

best wishes to everyone for 2006!!!

marc don’t blame the drunken kids. Shakespere said it best “alcohol givith the urge but it taketh it away” or something along those lines…so dont blame the “stupid drunk kids” for your “preformance issues”

marc don’t blame the drunken kids. Shakespere said it best “alcohol givith the urge but it taketh it away” or something along those lines…so dont blame the “stupid drunk kids” for your “preformance issues”[/quote]

Yeah you’re right… Did I say interrupted? I meant sick…

Hosted a thing at my house, only ended up organizing it 2 days before, barely anyone came, it was pure shit.

I could say the same thing. but they werent kids. and it was DEFINATELY not a performance issue marc :lol:

Just woke up from a 4 hr power nap…
round 2. begins at 8 :twisted:

god i love christmas break.

shoulda called up some strippers. the party i was at rented one.
RIDICULOUS pricing. $300 for 2 hours.

she was a dirtty girl. and a complete waste of my friends money
bahahahahaa

you crazy fuk. walkin from parkdale haha. what did you guys all drink?

cheers to 2006 being a better year matty. :wink:

Word. The same goes out to everyone!

Yeah, round two for me in a few hours as well. Have another bottle of champagne that needs to be “dealt with”. :wink:

[quote=“prodigy”]

Word. The same goes out to everyone!

Yeah, round two for me in a few hours as well. Have another bottle of champagne that needs to be “dealt with”. ;)[/quote]

i drank a 20 year old bottle of scotch and a shit load of beers, i was drinking from 2pm-2 or 3 am. It turned out to be a betetr night. Today i got redemption for being ditched by my lady friend lastnight, so today was good aswell

As is stands now, 2006 is going to be a MUCH better year than 2005. Cheers to everyone.

Happy new years :smiley: