everything on top of the TV wound up on the floor
a load of verbal fights
more spilled beer then drank beer

rates a 2, because noone died

House party,
Got wasted
Laugh at Girl walk around topless looking for her shirt and bra
Just got home

Spent the night at a buddies cottage, had a good time. drank from ~5:30 PM untill 4ish this morning

went to a shitty party

friend got in a fight with his gf, he proclaimed that he was gonna walk home, i finally got him in the car

then my gf was driving the car(sober) and some douche pukes all over me and her(we were in the front seats, he was in the back in the middle)

fucking shitty

fucking wrecked still
1 dozen person brawl
hotel room with 8 loud fucking woman > my head pounding even more
to much to remember - now im gonna eat and sleep the whole day/night

Spent it with the family.

Wasnt spectacular or Bad so I gave it a 5.Had some funny moments.

work
sleep
work

dammit nick, tell us the story already

ahh my head hurts… pretty damn good time

now i have to work on my gf’s dads car hungover 'afs,mlaksmfnjk;ahja

i say a 7. nice quiet night spent the ball drop with a chick. then went back home shortly after. NYE is an amateur night with to many drunk drivers and to much fighting.

stayed sober and didnt do much of anything

1. Too sick to even drink. Stayed up just past 12 and went to sleep.

10… HUGE house party in lockport, chick to sausage ratio was like 3:1… got wasted, found ex-girl with empty house, ditched her after about an hour, went downtown about 2am got more wasted, got in a fight, picked up 2nd ex, thennnnnnn yea. dropped her off sometime this morning.

best fucking new years in a loooong time

i was the DD for 5 of my friends because im on antibiotics. GYAR!~
anyhow, my night was pretty much kickass.
went to a huge kegger with a beer pong tourney and guitar hero tourney from about 9 till 1 so my friends could all get wasted for $10
proceeded afterward to a much smaller party with more beer pong and lots of good friends. this is where HRK was and the whole someone going through the wall occurred.
my roomate Kevin716 was so drunk he was hitting on a fatty.
i took people home and me and kevin came back to the apartment and fuzzyfish crashed here after we played some sweet japanese roll racing game for ps2.

i give my night a 10, because even though i was completely sober i had a fucking blast and i got a number, and she wasnt drunk either! lol

chilled at a buddys place earlier and smoked an L. went to a house party and hooked up with a chick. went to a couple bars in allentown and had a good time with the crew.

:tup: good night.

and I didn’t get too drunk, so today I am hangover free for the most part, and ready to play hockey

Went downtown in the pouring rain to watch them semi drop a ford edge, I thought they were going to lower it, but no, they just dropped it about six feet then let it hang.

Stupidest thing ever.

Checked out some seedy bars around that area, went to a couple high class pubs.

Walked a couple miles back to allentown and crashed at my buddys pad.

At 3 in the morning, a futon feels great.

Good times.

Huge Bills pregame tailgate

Went to the game

3 Kegs

2 cases of Champagne

Fireworks on the roof at 3am

500 chicken wings

all in all it was a great new years… i dont remember much though

came back to hometown, partied with friends…

went to my gf’s friends house and partied with her parents and her parents friends and did alot of tequila shots, and eventually passed out

woke up to my gf’s friend having sex 3 feet away from us very loud including what sounded like some painful buttsecks

so i said about a 6 because although it was fun, it could have been better

i had two things lined up…but just wasnt in the mood and stayed in. didnt feel like drinkin until 5am then sleeping on the nasty floor.

now im not hungover and happy :slight_smile:

well, im sick. so i just stayed in and played video games for a while and didnt even make it to midnight. got about 14 hours of sleep, and i feel a lot less sick now, so :tup: to that.