:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:stick:

:wackit:

:rofl:

AW

unplug your ethernet

:rofl:

did you take computer lessons from xlogic? :D:D:D

make sure you have all important files saved to a disk, and then do a system restart.

jump off a bridge…itll solve all yoru problems!

Well, if you’ve got a hacker on your computer… You’ve kinda screwed yourself by going to everything you need a password for and a login to change it all. It sounds like you have someone booting a “clear” overlay on your computer so they can see everything you do.

might want to run spybot search&destroy and adaware on your machine. Check your programs under control panel to see if something has been installed that should not be there. Check services as well…

bypass all the bs and just reinstall windows. Chances are its a trojan or some sortof key logger. Whole reason that you change your passwords on that computer and they still have them.

If you want them out of your myspace change the password on another computer. God knows those “hacked” myspace accounts that post those fucking gay ass “Wow I got this 300$ maceys card for free” are anouying as shit.

x2

don’t use aim, use trillian?

Start using Firefox/Seamonkey for a browser, since they are a tad better at surviving hidden spyware. My brother use to infect my mom’s computer all the time and after I installed Seamonkey/Mozilla: the infections were greatly reduced.

Use more than one spyware removal software. My favorites are listed above, but I have a few more for the really nasty stuff and use a special bootcd!!

we have firefox and mozilla. Im just kinda curious as to why its only my shit getting hacked and not my bf’s…

Because script kiddies like booty. Seriously just back up what you want and reinstall windows and browse a little more carefully next time.

thank you

The sites you use too much: gayspace/AIM/facecock…saying something?