Virus

has anyone been getting these random IM’s from people saying something about Bin Laden and then it automatically sends it to everyone that is not away on buddy list???

i got and and a bunch of my friends got it also. this fuckin blows i need to find out how to get rid of it

get a antivirus

dont get in a chatroom w/ me :mad: :mad: :mad:

dont add me to your list you fawker////:smiley:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
dont add me to your list you fawker////:smiley:

why the fuck would i want to anyway:tounge:

its not his fault, he’s gettin them from other ppl, meaning its someone elses problem, the same thing is happening to me, s14m3 was sending that msg to me today, i almost clicked on it

sorry dan…that sucked man i cant use my comp anymore

yeah i got it from 2 people and i clicked on the first one then read his away message of “dont click on that site that i may have sent you” i was like oh fucking great:rolleyes:

I dont know how i got it…All i did today was come home from school and went on aol and tons of people are like what are u sending me and i was like i didnt send u anything. I dont get how i got it from like the first min i was on the comp

download the newly released AOL IM 5.5 and get rid of dead AIM and other ghey programs that cause fucked up shit like that to happen

i downloaded the new version but i cant get my two screen names to merge

huh, IMac’s rule
no viruses
aim 4.6 baby;)

i jsut got that message today but i dident get a virus

shit i just got that from someone and clicked it…i have anti-virus stuff so hopefully it didn’t do anything…

I got it and my comp still works…I don’t have the media player though so it couldn’t load

Originally posted by scfb518t
download the newly released AOL IM 5.5 and get rid of dead AIM and other ghey programs that cause fucked up shit like that to happen

dead aim doens’t cause you to get it. If your running XP just do a system restore.

just download trillian it’s not affected by any of those

Originally posted by Quik
huh, IMac’s rule

IMac is its own Virus

IMac = poop

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
just download trillian it’s not affected by any of those

my trillian stopped working

It’s Free