dont click the link from my im.

alot of u r on my buddylist vq30demo sent me a link i noob clicked and bam sent everyone links sorry

aim viri sucks.

http://www.jayloden.com/aimfix.htm download and run. it fixes virus. it will put everything in a folder called Quarentine on the desktop. try deleting it. if it doesnt work, reboot in safe mode and then delete it and empty the recycle bin while u r at it. then u can reboot in normal mode.

aim virii suck because all the people who you secretly kind of stalk know that they are on your buddylist.

hahahaha

yeah thats got me blown in a few times…which is y i have had a few different screan names over the years haha

if ur on my buddylist ive prolly talk to u or i had a question at one point .

Got hit with that a few months back, still have traces of it. :tdown:

Went to GAIM though afterwards, and enjoying the fact it doesn’t take +16MB ram to run. As well as being more secure against other forms of this virus. Granted it’s flashyness/flexabilty is quite sucky.

Tis one reason I don’t use AIM anymore :tup:

I got aol and i must say…I never get viruses from aim woot. at least if I do i dont realize it. i got an im like that today…i dont click links unless i know what they are though so no biggie…i didint click it.