HEY MR. PANTS WHATCHA THINK

• English words are in the title, and its in the off beat section. Its not different, titlewise than 90% of the “trash” thats posted up.

• Is there a problem with Jims humor? Or is it that you just cant take a little “Hey Brett post :sHa_hehe:”?

• How come my cell phone pic posts aren’t trash bin-ed? Or everyone elses being posted daily? Is it a prerequisite to have a DSLR to post pictures in threads as not to get trash canned? Did I missed the memo about unprofessional pictures get trashed.

Strike 1, 2 & 3. Face it man, your just a know it all clownshoe. This is the last KK straw. I honestly dont care anymore to give you any more respect than my 15 yearold sister. I wont bite my tongue on the “Interwebz” anymore towards you. I, and many others are loosing respect day after day towards you. Have fun with your little click or friends, just do me a favor and ignore me on shift, and if I ever see you in public. And don’t bother with another “Ohh man what’s your deal” kiddy bullshit PM to me again :thumbup

KrazyKid over and out.

feel better now?

im seriously upset that hackjob kustoms doesnt like me.

i look forward to your next my car runs like junk thread on vortex. cant wait.

:excited

KKKustoms gets down with the polishing for sure! I will be sending all my shit to hime from now on. HUuuuuuge RL+REP from me. KKKKKKKKKKid when we goin out for beers at lunch!??!!?

kkkkkkkkkkustom>* i would rock a KKKKKKKUSTOM POLISHED sticker on the BBSs but that would look like shit :lol

Are those fuckin things done yet or what? We’ve been waiting like 4yrs to see these awesome BBS’ :lol

kkk are you in with the kkk customs up in c/p at all ?

shear sex adam ,they look great

I’m FUCKING WORKING ON IT.

they’re sittin like dis nao, just need to tq the bolts, seal the gaps and mount tirez:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/1988%20MR2%20Supercharged/BBS%20RS/f245f65f.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/1988%20MR2%20Supercharged/BBS%20RS/450e9279.jpg

thanks brahhh, a lot of time and a considerable amount of money went into these fuggers, thankfully the end result is worth it!!! (both in sexiness and potential for profit in selling them further down the road :thumbup)

This is the pic that I’ve had on my computer for almost a year for inspiration, they look even better than this one if you ask me (I have flake in the paint)!!!

http://www.ckadett.de/felgen/bilder/damals/11.jpg

mine:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/1988%20MR2%20Supercharged/BBS%20RS/1a3417ad.jpg

ill give it to ya ,they really do look great .the pics dont show it but the wow factor is deff there

cell phone pics and pics from a 6-7 year old casio digital camera don’t do them justice :thumbup

Looks good Jim but WTF is up with that lip?

He has big ricey intercooler :lol

its trimmed now and looks a lil better but the intercooler pushes on the bumper and there’s nothing left to cut so it just keeps on pushing. and no the car wont be out sunday have to pull the intake manifold back off since i pressure tested it today and massive leak on the intake manifold flange. think i blew out part of the gasket. car boogies for only running 12psi of leakyness though.

yeah I do, and I will continue to, becasue from this poit forward I wont have any problem throwing shit back at you when it swings my way.

Hackjob, I like the ring to that. becasue the irony is there. You havnt seen ANY of my work in person. And you havnt produced anything from what I see here and there in years. I have pictures and logs and trophys from all my projects; cars, trucks, suv, bikes, stereos, computers, CF pieces, fiberglass pieces, body work, welding work, fabrication, interior work, motor work, exhaust work, transmission work, construction, remodeling. Shall I go on? I am 27, all the above was self taught, no schooling, no teachers, no nut swinging Ill just copy that guy bull shit, all off my own dime and time. Your aparently older than me, and aparently have been “in the scene” longer than me, so what-cha-got to show for it?

Aparently you, Adam, JVG… and everyone else that had a hand in building your car must be hack jobs like me, since both cars seem to have little issues here and there. But I guess thats the thing you deal with when you swap out alot more parts and do alot more work on a car than the last known BT VW in town.

Doesnt much matter really, becasue as I see it, we have the only running BT vw’s in the area, time will tell how well they run. Best part is it was all built not bought, start to finish by us. Not some dump off at synapse heres a check car. Sure they run great, and have great work done, but I would rather be proud of my mid 12 car I built, then run an 11 car I just bought.

edited for me eating another “Retard Sandwich” so early in the morning.

/\ WAT? LOL

FIREBALLS N SHIT!

:rofl yea its good at those…

That it was. :ahh.