attn import bitches...

tell me this shit isn’t tits! this is my buddy’s car, i swear my next daily driver is going to be a vw, less the ski racks of course!!!

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4012/dscf0001.jpg

i lvoe those rides. there was a darker blue one with the VW deleted that got ebhind me yesterday when i was leaving JJ’s. right were we pulled onto the main drag threw town. he got between me and you guys. it so nice but wanted to run on 119 from like 80mph and the noma doesnt like high speeds so i didnt attempt.

that was ROB,very sweet rides!!!:hug

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i lvoe those rides. there was a darker blue one with the VW deleted that got ebhind me yesterday when i was leaving JJ’s. right were we pulled onto the main drag threw town. he got between me and you guys. it so nice but wanted to run on 119 from like 80mph and the noma doesnt like high speeds so i didnt attempt.

yeah i seen that when we were leaving jj’s. it’s a cool car for sure, very nicely laid out.:cool:

vw…:rofl:

i saw it on my way to JJ’s

Originally posted by BlkP42E
i saw it on my way to JJ’s

then you prob passed me also. he was right behind me.

remember seein a slownoma with no front grill or bumper? lil whimpy v-8 rumple behind it??

i stared at that car the whole time cause i fuckin loved it. mmmm so nice. i love V-dubs tryin to get my g/f to get rid of the legacy and get a nice 1.8t jetta or gulf

they look nice, and motors are capable. but wiring gremlins and basic recall bs makes me question it at times.

if ur interested, i have a friend w/ the limited edition 337 edition golf who may be willign to sell his off. has tons of mods. he just wants an older vw…

Older VW??
I had a '78 VW Beetle Cab - was my first car :slight_smile:

Fun to drive… but I think it had a total of like 25 hp - it was sooo slow :stuck_out_tongue:

older vw’s is where it is at. 1000 beetle, and 6 grand into motor/tranny— 11’s all motor… thats what i want to do…

a guy that lives 2 houses down has a 70’s super beetle that hasnt been inspected since 1986 or so. the car is mint exterior and the interior is all torn apart for some reason.

thats a AE!!! I love them

not too shabby, i dont like the rims though.

On a related euro car note…

i saw a V8 compressor Merc roadster today… im guessing it was an SL600, one of the new ones. Sex on wheels. :cool:

can anyone get a pic of that blue one that was behind me the other day? that was pimp

Originally posted by Darkstar
not too shabby, i dont like the rims though.

On a related euro car note…

i saw a V8 compressor Merc roadster today… im guessing it was an SL600, one of the new ones. Sex on wheels. :cool:

my boss had the AMG SL500… cool but they only come in automatic

low- find out about the beetle sitting…

i like them. the interior is so smooth. the one in the pic has the recaro racing seats. handles like a mofo, rides nice, looks good! i need a f250+ and a trailer to hall the race car first though;)

is that the R32??

vws rule end of story …get over it and buy one

Originally posted by snowhitejolf95
vws rule end of story …get over it and buy one

:rofl: