is that the R32??

Nope, its a 20th Anniversary.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
is that the R32??

last time i checked nissan made the r32 vw stole it…sue,sue ,sue

Originally posted by Steel City
are you a vw hater?

yup

Thats a good looking A4. I like the fact that VWs don’t get riced out too often. Most of the owners have a clue as to what to spend their money on.

i like it when i beat all those dudes at the track… lol

why can’t mk4 vw owners seem to break mid 14s??? :dunno:

sailor… what you talking about recalls??? shitty coilpacks and bad mafs… but my shit runs… :cool:

I seen that Blue VW coming into Mt.pleasent while i was going out.
looks :cool:

Originally posted by turbovw18
i like it when i beat all those dudes at the track… lol

why can’t mk4 vw owners seem to break mid 14s??? :dunno:

sailor… what you talking about recalls??? shitty coilpacks and bad mafs… but my shit runs… :cool:

do a search for all the recalls. i know my mom just took her jetta in recently for a recall. not sure what this one was about…

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
do a search for all the recalls. i know my mom just took her jetta in recently for a recall. not sure what this one was about…

VW was rated in the top 5 of worst Dealership service last year…

:eek:

car looks sweat to me, my buddy has a green one in verona, the problem getting low numbers in the 1/4 is simply fwd, im in fwd right now and spinning 3rd, god i miss the awd sometimes, but the vw turbos are fast up top on the highway. thats were the perform best

taylor’s car is slow… :tounge:

My VW had some issues but they were all fixed by the dealership for free. I had a case of bad window regulators, and one heated seat stoped working. thats about it. My golf also eats up rear brake pads. that was fixed.

The problem with my vr6 is it costs $$$ to go into the 13s. Intake exhaust, cams and chip will set you back 2k that takes you into high to mid 14s. thats it.

So i decided to go toward improving looks and handling. No body kit, just smothing my bumpers, shaving rub strips and emblems and a paint job from the porsche color palette.

I just picked up some Rial deep dish 18s from Germany and a Neuspeed suspension kit.

VWs are really nice cars, but everyone I’ve ever know has had many electrical problems with their VW/Audi…

I heard somewhere that US cars recently surpassed German ones in reliability…anyone know what that was from?

Originally posted by Steel City
i like them. the interior is so smooth. the one in the pic has the recaro racing seats. handles like a mofo, rides nice, looks good! i need a f250+ and a trailer to hall the race car first though;)

hahahahahahah ls1 ownes you n your slow race car :wink: just ask jay :eek3: lol j/k

Originally posted by VisionCRX
VWs are really nice cars, but everyone I’ve ever know has had many electrical problems with their VW/Audi…

I heard somewhere that US cars recently surpassed German ones in reliability…anyone know what that was from?

the big problem was with coil packs on 1.8ts but its now fixed. I’ve owned many VWs and theyre pretty reliable, you just have to make sure to keep up with maintainance. which is quite $$$.

Originally posted by peterock17
the big problem was with coil packs on 1.8ts but its now fixed. I’ve owned many VWs and theyre pretty reliable, you just have to make sure to keep up with maintainance. which is quite $$$.

my girlfriend’s Audi 90, my step-mom’s Cabrio, and my GTi all had problems with dash lighting and brake lights randomly shorting out. Amanda’s 90 went through O2 sensors faster than it went through oil changes. My friend Matt (who sold me the Prizm to buy his 04 GTi 1.8t) already has malfunctioning power windows in a car that he bought brand new in December.

taylor’s car is slow… :tounge:

hahahaha, do u beat him for real or no? j/w, is he even on here?

fuck yeah i beat taylor… he’s too much of a pussy to race from a stop!!! haha j/k

he lurks… i haven’t seen him on here forever…

didn’t the dude that bought “the brand new car” know that window regs are on nationwide recall??? the audi probably had a leak that hit the fuse box / wiring… and the cabrio story sounds like it burnt out a tail light or so…

vw drivers are a bunch of pussies… OR!!! dudes that buy a car and DON’T expect shit to last for 1000 years… i had 34 miles on my car when my windows wouldn’t go down… i laughed and drove it another 100 until it would… i didn’t bitch or moan and say vw’s are beat… i said MY DRIVERS WINDOW’S REGULATOR CLIP IS BEAT… not a blanket comment about something that i cannot seemingly comprehend… (i.e. a value of all vw’s in america :rolleyes: )

so the dudes that bitch and moan are generally non-enthusists that happen to buy a decent car… i drag race the fuck outta my car… on the track and off and haven’t broke shit… runs great as a daily driver with 42k miles in just over 1.5 years… if i blow a synchro or axel at the track, i’m not going to cry and say vw’s are shit… i’m going to laugh and be like “fuck it, ya know”

vw drivers are a bunch of pussies… OR!!! dudes that buy a car and DON’T expect shit to last for 1000 years… i had 34 miles on my car when my windows wouldn’t go down… i laughed and drove it another 100 until it would… i didn’t bitch or moan and say vw’s are beat… i said MY DRIVERS WINDOW’S REGULATOR CLIP IS BEAT… not a blanket comment about something that i cannot seemingly comprehend… (i.e. a value of all vw’s in america :rolleyes: )

so the dudes that bitch and moan are generally non-enthusists that happen to buy a decent car… i drag race the fuck outta my car… on the track and off and haven’t broke shit… runs great as a daily driver with 42k miles in just over 1.5 years… if i blow a synchro or axel at the track, i’m not going to cry and say vw’s are shit… i’m going to laugh and be like “fuck it, ya know”

x2