Pants Party is not used to low end torque...

DISCUSS :runaway

ya handled it well ill give ya that ;D

it went a lil something like this…

median -->guardrail --> checking underwear --> wipes forehead and thanks jesus.

i had a front row seat to that one… thanks for the show. :banana

This is totally off topic but im listening to Weezer’s song Pork and Beans right now and the little banana in your post is dancing in perfect time…oh well.

But yes, that gear change had a lot in store for me. One sec im staring down the road, next im staring at the SS, back to the road and smelling the stench of being scared shitless. Good times…

its a stock vette, how bad could it be? :confused

Are you sure you owned a stock turbo’ed 3000GT? :confused

yeah he did but he said the domestic is faster in all ways ;D :nana :nana :nana

we already had this discussion about this last night…

he said straight up, the vette is better in every way possible and would smoke his 3000gt…

You will get use to it…Everytime I shift to 2nd, I expect that now. Banging from 1st to 2nd is a very voilent gear shift and if your not ready for it, it will make you shit yourself…

also, those stock tires (the run flats) suck asshole…you need to get rid of them.

least he’s smart and went GM

I was referring to low end torque. The 3/S generates over 3XX TQ at 2,500RPMS.

I forget his mods but it’s not going to “smoke” it.

the 3kgt was near stock… the vette IS stock… the vette was buslengths faster than the 3kgt. easily would “smoke” it.

Not sure what to tell you but over 10-15 years of timeslips indicate it’s fairly close. 101MPH is a tad slow for a stock 3/S and he had a few mods?

Yea it really is faster shawn. I ran a 13.6 in the 3k and when I raced travis he made me look retarded in the VR4. Not so in the vette. Im going to guess the vette to be about .5 to .7 faster in the 1/4 then the vr4 was. Stock.

You are going to drive a stock C5 to the 12s?

Is this Travis before or after all the shit he fixed?

Maybe you got a stock modded C5 like Boostin? :slight_smile:

Also, the only mods the vr4 had was an intake. Exactly the same as the vette.

I could put the C5 in the 12’s. I know I could. My buddy ran a 12.9 in his bone stock C5 that weighed 100 pounds more and had street tires.

No doubt, the C5 has a better shot at a faster ET but they are very close on average. That was my point.

I think this stock C5 in the 12s is almost as funny as the stock LS1/12 second car.

the M6 C5’s are capable of 12’s all day with a capable driver of 108-110 traps bone stock…dont believe me, look it up…also, this is for pants party…

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/IMG_1063.jpg

those r nice drew IMO i hate the pop up headlights on necar