Hockey Stuff

haha. still kinda fun. i cant even play hockey w/o being on skates tho, i absolutely hate it. atleast you are playin tho.

Yeah I would very much rather be on skates, but it’s still playing until I get more equipment. Plus it’s fun to take out aggression, a lot of those guys like the cheap shots. I’m gonna see if I can rack up some more elbowing majors.

great. just what the hockey world needs, someone who makes up for thier lack of skill with cheap shots…

perfect example of why you use the face cage and why i’ll get owned for not using one. lol

i’m never taking my cage off. call me whatever you want. i take a good shot in the cage just about every time i play. i’m too pretty to get my face all smacked up.
too many hacks out there.

i know, but i need to look like Hossa w/ aviator visor. haha

Face cage ftw

risking the pain to be like one of your mancrushes ftl…but you’re aN ugly motherfucker so who gives a fuck :stick:

I like my pearly whites. Shield is okay for fuck around pickups. Need to get a killer mouth guard just in case.

Oh just relax… I didn’t mean to upset anyone I was just trying to be funny. I’ve had cheap shots taken on me but the elbow was purely an accident. I don’t like playing dirty hockey.

:smiley:

lol. hypocrit… dont you aim at dan’s head everytime you come down to take a shot

well, on 20 + shots in pickup hockey your going to score… I still want that slapshot that was 10-15 ft away from me back… All I could think of wise a rising head shot on that one…

im a goalie!!!

I watched it all in front of me… it was like St louis coliding into chara…

You got turtled so bad hahaha, it was my only defense with all the padding!

its a challenege. it’s harder than scoring on him.

New team name = Pink Danglers

H . O . T .!!

New team logo…NWS!!!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/danlger.jpg

Where do you guys all play at?

I just finished up my second season with the pittsburgh junior B Penguins, and am going to play in college. I saw some people earlier in the thread talking about breaking sticks…

I love one piece sticks, and find when i try other ones i just cant get used to it. usually i find one stick that i really like and use it all season. This past season, i think i went through 12 sticks. most of them being either Bauer XXX lites or XXXX. I ran out of money very quickly this year haha

harmarville.

hah that was our home rink. are you guys talking about adult league?

im on 2 -3 adult leages in cran. we have a private pickup 2x a week in harmar