hockey

Roland and i were talking about a possible Pittspeed roller hockey game. more towards the summer

we could rent our neville island roller rink and have a Pittspeed pickup game. we’ll need like 2 goalies and at least 16 players.

let us know if you are interested

Interested so far…

BlkP42E
Black_ws6
Whitey
Quik
Flyinglow57
97Mpwr
Sight n sound

welp cant roller blade worth a shit but i love the game i can either be goalie or cheerleader and car valet :slight_smile:

i can rollerblade… not sure about the hockey stick part but i got a few brothers that would play definitely

lets rock

im bout it, bout it

I would have been up for goal tending except some one walked off with 4 hundred bucks worth of my deck hockey shit about 2 years ago. :mad:

All I have left is some Ice hockey shit and my Tacks that arn’t even broken in yet :frowning:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
I

All I have left is some Ice hockey shit and my Tacks that arn’t even broken in yet :frowning:
maybe we could go to pickups sometime?? :smiley:

count me in

added. whitey, you think you can get a discounted rate now that RMU owns the place?

my hockey team rents neville sometimes for practice. i think it’s about $90 for 2 hours. it usually ends up being about $7/person.

who do you play for? i usually play a leauge down there in the summer over the off season for ice

i usually play in their iron lung draft league for ice. my roller team has been playing down there for about 4 years. team name is chaos.

whats the iron lung draft leauge.

i used to play for the brockyard and superchiefs in roller down there. i played for the warriors in C for a season too

iron lung is just a draft league…usually 4 teams…there is a rating session and you go and play and then captains rate you and then pcik teams. (that way there is an even number of 5’s 4’s 3’s 2’s and 1’s.

i’ve heard of superchiefs. chaos is a D league team.

i’d be more down for some hockey on foot but i guess i can try to blade. i sold all my equipment thou :dunno:

cutty- i have some old shit.

and MPWR- airport is making an NHL adult leauge. its A leauge Full check. i think ill be playing in that, its gonna be bad ass

Originally posted by BlkP42E
maybe we could go to pickups sometime?? :smiley:

Mer and my bro used to go over to Golden Mile and Blade runners in harmar back in the day.

I wish I had the time and the rest of my equipment. Would be a good work out for me. :frowning:

All I have left from my hockey days is my stick, shin pads (Which I think my be too small now), a brand new pair of Vic gloves that arn’t even used yet and my tacks that have been used about 6 times and still need broken in. I think my helment is laying around some where but I could be wrong.

My brother used to play too but the same asshole I think walked off with my goalie equipment for Deck hockey, walked off with his skates…

I hate fucking thieves. I should go track that asshole down and rip his jugular out. :mad:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
I should go track that asshole down and rip his jugular out. :mad:

:eek3:

do it

I may next weekend while I;m out at UPJ for a car show. I think he lives in chicora, fucking looser.

I might be heading up for that show at UPJ. I went to college there so I may head over to my fraternity and see what’s going on there that night.