Hockey!!

Hey just throwin an idea out there…

Would anyone be interested in trying to get a PITTspeed deck hockey team together for this summer?

I would but we are all over the area so gettin a team is goin to be tough

understandable but if we get enough ppl that would be interested maybe we can work something out…i kno there is the place out on 51 near belle vernon and Im pretty sure the new place in washington has deck hockey and its indoors

well heres who plays hockey off of the board that I know of … Me, chad (BLK whatever the rest of the numbers are) and smort… I think there are a few others… I would be interested… I am a goalie.

alright where is everyone from?

Look at location :smiley:

I’m in, no question.

I know nick2517 (hes in bethel) and smokeyburnouts play too. Im not sure where smokey is from.

i need equipment if i can get some ill play

If we can get two lines and a goalie (burnyd) we would be good to go…we need to decide where we would wanna try to get a team at

Chad (Blk42) is good at setting this shit up. When he gets back from wherever the hell he is, we should start tossing some ideas around about gettin a team. We’d have to get it together soon, I know my playoffs for my team start in like 10 days @ Bridgeville.

Bridgeville is the cheapest and prolly the best place to play. Its fun over there :D. I havent been on dek for a while though Im so used to playing ice hockey now but ill play some dek hockey.

Theres not much to get to be honest. Maybe two sticks gloves shin pads…where talking dek not roller correct?

thats what i need lol.

ok… get it and we play heh.

yea im tryin to play dek not roller
you gotta buy more stuff to play roller

IF you can get chad to play dek hockey… i will pay for the whole team, provide a keg of beer, and an 18 year old virgin for each of you upon each game you win. good luck.

ok im in.

im in for that! :bj:

Dek hockey down at bridgeville is a JOKE …If we put a team in down there get used to losing VERY bad …and Roller Hockey is so much more fun …and less running

i would rather do roller.