Deck Hockey

Anyone in a league or on a team that needs someone for deck hockey. I badly need to get back into it. Was in a league up in NY but we just moved back to pittsburgh and I really want to get playing again. Let me know

do you play ice hockey or just dek hockey?

just deck. I wish I had gotten into ice though

the hockey threads just get worse and worse around here

what do you mean. I searched and couldnt find a recent thread that had a good answer.

Im just asking a question

let me know if you find a team… played on Ice until I moved to Pittsburgh (89), started playing deck with friends through High School, and college (all 9 years) haven’t played since 2000, but would like to start again…

There’s a good number of Ice players on the board…

right i found answers about ice not deck. i will let you know

i played at penn hills for awhile… they have pretty nice deks too… you could always go up there and find a team to join

a lot of times at penn hills the teams are short players so take a light shirt and a dark shirt, usually you can play on someones team

hockey on feet FTL

x2

i thought they started cracking down on that… half of our team wouldnt show up so i would always bring ringers haha… they started to check the rosters the last season i played

i dunno, that could be the case now, butr i know last year people always asked around for epople to play

next person to post below me is a douchebag

Well sometimes even if your not looking for opinions on ice you will get it anyways cause some ppl think its the only way to play hockey :dunno:

Anyways I play in a deck league out at Penn Hills but we are kinda full as far as our team… a few of the team I have played definitely coulda used guys though

HAHAHA fuck you Shaggy

:rofl:

Technically I am not below you though… on the next page :blue:

EDIT: Son of a bitch… I guess now I am below you :owned:

yeah i agree ice is the way to play but i dont skate so there is nothing wrong we me trying to get a hockey fix.

if you want pm me I can give you my info if you want to pass to the teams in the league and see if anyone is looking for anyone. Id like to get on a team to stay so let me know

PM sent :blue: