Roller Hockey

RollerPlex in Bridgeville

ADULT STICKTIMES ARE ON FRIDAYS

FULL FACE SHIELDS ARE HIGHLY RECCOMENDED/ PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

8-9:30 PM (BALL) $10 / 9:30-11 PM (PUCK) $10

Anyone interested in playing this Friday, ill be there?

Better get there early, it will be PACKED

I was plannin on skating in the public session before hand just to get a feel for my blades again… how crowded does it get?

roller hockey :hsugh:

x2874265876235

Well its good to know that neither of you will be there cause they said they have some kind of “Zero Tolerance for fighting” rule and I would hate to get kicked out

I’m out this Friday but I’d be down for any other pretty much. Or else any day for that matter. I haven’t played in a few weeks. If I had more gear I’d play ice, but I guess I’m only pants and elbow pads away really.

fixed :smiley:

Umm I would hope so, I played ice hockey probably a total of 5 times in my life and that was on a fucking pond. I grew up playing roller/street hockey because my parents couldnt afford to put me through ice hockey, so that is the reason I enjoy roller hockey. Plus I dont have enough equipment to play ice hockey nor the money to buy it. It has nothing to do with “getting my ass kicked by real hockey players”

seriously!!!

and how are you going to fit all your equipment on your half motorcicle?

word to that… let me know when you plan on goign to bridgeville, i’ll come down to play.

HAHA good point!

Ya, ill be there this Friday and I will go next Friday as well… I will shoot you a PM before hand though, hope to see ya there next week :slight_smile:

have a few friends that play hockey down there. heard its pretty funny to watch so i might have to do so.

meaning?

bill fights dirty, he may swing a stick guffey puck or even a water jug.

I grew up playing roller/street hockey because my parents couldnt afford to put me through ice hockey, so that is the reason I enjoy roller hockey.

Seriously, fuckin’ ice hockey playin silver spoon fed snobs…

:wink:

I always wanted to play ice hockey when I was a kid. My parents laughed at me.

:blah:

they still do :kekegay:

I know, it sucks. When they’re old and need to be put in nursing homes you better believe I’m gonna remember not being able to play ice hockey.

:rofl: :rofl: