Bridgeville Roller Hockey

I got word that the Great Southern roller rink is close to opening back up under Bridgeville RollerPlex. This means they should be having hockey soon.

Has anyone looked into getting a team together down there at all?

I will have a team there. I’m always looking for guys interested in playing. We are at RMU now but the people that run that place are almost as inept as the people that ran Bridgeville back in the day.

If you’re ever looking to play let me know, we have a couple of more games this year and will be looking for guys for when B-Ville opens back up.

id be much more inclined to play at bridgeville than anywhere with how busy i am. i know bravada has asked me many times to play out at neville, but its too hard for me with my current schedule. if bridgeville opens up, then i might have a better chance of playin. i heard depending on the league you sign up for, certain levels randomly draft the players in. i think thats on the lower level, then the mid and high level you can bring in your own team.

Ill play. Not goalie though.

Good luck getting chad to play his exescuse is always " Im not running"

But ill play out if needed.

I’m definitely interested. I played dek for a league in Penn Hills over the summer so I don’t need too much more equipment. I guess just elbow pads and a helmet?

You can always PM me the schedule and what’s needed and I can go from there.

Also need to get diff. wheels, cus I’m gonna say 68a wheels probably won’t stick to a roller surface.

id be up for playing again, i can even play goal since burnyd doesn’t have the size anymore, need equipment though for that, but i would def be interested in playing

lol…

But we should get together some sort of pittspeed dek hockey team, would definately be fun.

deck or roller? i was under the assumption u guys wanted to play roller. im cool with either but i cant remember the last time i played dek.

i also heard bridgeville is now requiring a full-faced helmet and shin/knee/elbow pads etc. so its bassicaly full equipment now.

i’d play roller, but would most likely pass on dek… “i’m not running” either.

ethier way… Ill play ethier… I havent played roller for a while. I can play both dek or roller doesnt matter to me.

Im j ust not playing roller/dek goalie

Check here for the Updates

Need a cheerleader? nonsexywhitechick will do it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bridgeville isn’t having a dek team. Plus, I wouldn’t play dek anyways. Running is gay.

Roller or Ice only. haha

AJ I figured you’d be much more interested if we go back to Bridgeville. Once I get a definite on that, I’ll get ahold of you and see what your interest level will be.

Other guys, honestly, I’m looking for like 1 or 2 guys to play almost all the games and anyone else that is willing to fill in and play here and there. Anyone that is interested let me know.

The main post was inquiring about roller hockey. However, I will play both.

HAHAHAHA

I’ll keep you posted about it.

yes I will play roller for the exercise!

Any of you guys that want to play, if you want to come out and play a game or two here soon, we have games on Sunday November 4th @ 5pm (Steelers don’t play until Monday night) and Sunday November 11th @ 5pm (Steelers game should be over, they play at 1pm)

I ask $5 for any guys that play that haven’t paid the full team fee (as none of you have).

Games are out at rmu neville island right now.

Anyone interested let me know.

Are they open or somethin …I see my team is listed on the AAA teams part

PM me your #… what league is it in?

x2