Hockey!!

I vote for roller at south park. Pavement is in great shape and it is free

south park will kill your wheels and eat your blades and equipment if u fall …they used to have an adult league down there but thats gone now

Yeah man I’m not playing Dek Hockey… Fuck that. That shit is rediculous, all you do is get the shit slashed out of you over and over. Roller hockey for me.

I will play watever you guys want im just tryin to play some hockey

roller for me. bills in BV is a fun place to play and close to me and pretty cheap

id play at bills…im defenseman if ya wanna get this team together

im from down washington way so if ya wanted to car pull or something we could do that ill get my moms mini van lol

im center when i get equipment lol

Bridgeville is 400 for a team for 12 games plus playoffs

How many people are looking to get on the team we have a goalie already?

I’m not running.

why not?

why not? easy for the kid that stands there to say. how bout i play goalie and you f’n run

I have to wear all that equipment… it gets really hot… then ill sweat bullets and theres no showers down at bridgeville… but if you want me to tear it up on the dek while you be tommy barraso… Im down with that… ill play out if you want to play goal.

haha.

So are we gonna try to get a dek or roller team together and play?

i can play a game every once in a while, but im trying to buy a house, on 2 teams allready and whatnot, so money may be a lil tight.

rayzor ever play ice?.. I would honestly rather put together an ice team.

as would i

ok so who here plays ice…as far as I know who Ive played with is Smort + Chad. But im sure theres others.