Attn: people that can/do play ice hockey

another forum Sektioneight, puts together a hockey night every month out at north park. its i think $100 an hour for the rink and just messing around for fun.

who would be interested in planning a night to rent it? id like to get about 20 people to make 2 teams with 2 lines for fun. or maybe even if we cant get enough people, see if they’d wanna bring 10 and we could play them??

anyone interested at all?

edit: if we could get 20 people overall it’d be about $10 each for 2 hours

have 10 and a goalie so far. we could play the other board, or we could try for some more pittspeed guys and play ourselves

interested:
Blkp42e
Smort38
Burynd
prhockey21
rmrider897
blackz28
Bravada 442
nick2517
trumpnet
cheeks
ChopNdrop

yes

if it is set for before January 17th i’m in FOR SURE!

definately… I meen when I played for their sektion8 hockey for 2 hours alot of the guys really did not even have full equipment… but anywho… Im definately in.

before jan 20 and im in for sure…

could definitely be in!

yay or nay?

I’m without question definitely IN!

I’m in really to play anytime, anywhere

Ill play if its only PittSpeed guys …no outsiders

psh, the more the marrier. I am also in for playing anytime anywhere(within reason) and before January 17th.

yah lets try to do this over break…

i will see when the rink is available. we dont need pads. just be careful thats all.

nick, toughen up you skirt. if we play a different board, you’re playing.

you guys have any problem pre-paying $10 if i have to rent the rink?

After the 1st I wanna get some ice equipment and I’ll be in… But beware I’ve only played roller for however long so I’m probably going to be terrible on ice.

I have no problem with $10 to pre-pay.

I also have no problem pre-paying. Are there even boards at north park???

yeah, but no glass.

ah, I havn’t been there in forever. I couldn’t remember.

I don’t have any problem pre-paying either…

And fuck that, I’m wearing all my pads… I’ve taken a light shot to the thigh before from a puck, and that shit isn’t any fun.

hahaha trust me man, you will. I did the same thing, got into hockey playing roller and then progressed to ice. It’s a whole different ballgame, the starts and stops, playing the boards, etc… The biggest thing for me was I played in a roller ball league, not a puck, and then went to a ice hockey puck. The weight difference and feel is so much different. It wasn’t too bad learning the puck, but trying to go back to that light ass ball fucked me up for a couple of days afterwards.

it would be great to play pittspeed vs sektion 8

I might even play in that ^

wheres AJ at get that lil skinny bastard