Weekly Ice Hockey - Anyone wanna play?

I dont know why I didn’t post something here before!
I rent the rink out at Schenley park every Monday night and usually one Wednesday night every month. Just wanted to see if anyone here plays and would be interested in playing with us. We usually have a great turn out, and it is always fun to play outside.

We play EVERY monday night at 11:30pm - 1:30am

We are playing tonight (Wednesday Dec 9) at 9:30pm. It cost $10 per skater (goalies are free).

If anyone is interested in playing, please shoot me an email because I only like to have 20 skaters MAX, and it fills up pretty quick. We are pretty open for tonight, so if you play, have eqipment and dont have anything to do tonight, come on out.

ATEspo@gmail.com

Required equipment: Helmet, shin pads, gloves, stick and skates. Everything else is optional.

Edit:
Complete list of times/dates:

Wednesday December 9 @ 9:30pm
Monday December 14 @ 11:30pm
Monday December 21 @ 9:30pm
Monday December 28 @ 11:30pm
Wednesday January 6 @ 9:30pm
Monday January 11 @ 11:30pm
Wednesday January 20 @ 9:30pm
Monday January 25 @ 11:30pm
Monday February 1 @ 11:30pm
Wednesday February 10 @ 9:30pm
Monday Feburary 5 @ 11:30pm

(there are more, but I will update it more towards February)

i’d be in for the wednesday night next month… this is my finals week so i cant really justify it this week. sounds like fun though.

I’d probably play on the monday nites every once in awhile

mondays are better for me. but ill have to see whats going on. ill try to make it out for one before the end of the season

I can prolly play monday nights throughout the rest of december I am a goalie though…

Sweet! I knew there would be a few people here that play.
Like I said, just let me know if your going to play so I can put you on the list this way we dont have 50 skaters trying to play.
I will update this thread every week so anyone who wants to play can hit me up.

Its $10/skater for both Mondays and Wednesdays.

The next one will be Monday Dec 14 @ 11:30pm

Then the one following that will be Monday Dec 21 @ 9:30pm (got the earlier time slot)

We usually have 2 goalies, so if you dont mind rotating (3 goalies), you are more than welcome to play.
Oh, and we only have 1 set of mouring, so one goal will be moving around on you.

E-mail sent.

I sent an email… hahha I need to get on the ice with chad and cheeks again, good times.

id be up for a those times for next few weeks, havent played ice in many many years

oooo the dangler game!

I am in for Mon.

Too late for me, but far closer than going to Harmar to play with Chad/Dan/Cheeks. I can’t get home at 2 and leave for work at 5:30am, lol.

you sir, need to stop being a cunt!

:rolleyes: Tell me about it.

in for me catching Chad coming across center ice with his head down.

and still running you over.

your delusions amuse me

I’m always down to play! Which rink is this at?

Schenley Ice i guess?

I guess I didn’t read close enough lol

great… 3 benders on the list. should be a great game.:rolleyes: