NEW Monday night ICE HOCKEY 10pm Riverside

Got a new time/place for the rest of the year, possibly year round (I think Riverside might be open year round starting now).

10pm Monday Nights at Riverside Ice Rink on Niagara St by Vulcan, right by where River rd. turns into Niagara St

http://www.wnyahl.com/Directions/Riverside.html

Skate and shoot, we already have 2 goalies so please don’t bring any. Great skate, very competative but we also have tons of room for guys who haven’t played in a while, or aren’t necessarily on par with some of the guys. Some guys are fresh out of high school, played city stars, some guys are college and beyond and haven’t played since high-school. All are welcome

equipment: its up to you if you don’t want to wear a shield, shoulder or elbow pads, but everything else is recommended

this is a no-checking skate. if you and your buddy are going into the corner or whatever by all means do your thing. But I don’t want to see anyone going out there head-hunting, that’s not what this skate is all about

We have from 10pm-11pm, but we can get an hour and a half for a few bucks more if we have enough people.

Cost will be usually $6-8 depending on turnout. The more people, the less the cost.

just come out. it’s a great time.

dude, last few weeks have been rough for me, but i still plan on skating weekly

sounds good.i’ve been wanting to to start playin again.its been a while.count me in

ttt. we’ll be playing tonight, riverside is open. we’re set, we have 2 goalies, so forwards; come out! 10pm riverside

Monday is coming up. ch ch chyeah!

dont forget, gentlemen. I’ll be the goalie in the grey City Honors jersey (looks like the Montreal Canadians but grey and maroon)

ill be there

One day away…

ohh man this is tempting if im not dead from work, i might be there

its fun, def. show up

yes, its always a good time

coming up, a few hours away

one of these weeks i’ll come out to this, i miss the ice :frowning:

man up, go tonight

f’rreal

just made the round of calls, should be a pretty decent turnout tonight. I’m looking forward to it

I’ve never really played ice hockey, just floor hockey… and not much of it. Can me and a buddy that is about the same skill level as me show up?

I should be out next weekend. Little Friend borrowed half my equip. he is a hockey player for hallows eve. Was planning on it too!

fucking awesome turnout

theres a lot of different skill levels out there…ide just show up and feel it out if i were you

but as long as u have a decent grasp on skating, you should be fine

Since you had such a great turn out how long did you end up playing for?? Interested for next week