Ice Hockey @ Riverside Monday nights 10:30

Since we had that hiatus for halloween, just reminding everyone we’ll be playing tonight, and every monday, 10:30pm, at Riverside. Don’t need to call me or pm or anything, just show up. We have EVERY monday.

ive never been there. got an address in case i can come?

it’s on Niagara street by the river, take the 190 and get off at Niagara St. make a left onto Niagara St. and it’s down on the right hand side.

dont get off at the niagara st exit, thats too far downtown. get off at vulcan street, it still puts you right on niagara st and its almost right in front of the rink. try to come out next week, good times last night.

is this still gonna be going on after thanksgiving? also what equipment do u play with. reason i ask is i might bring my equipment back from home after thanksgiving and i need to know wat to grab. let me know

i think it will be, dre would know for sure. i wear full equipment, but some of the guys dont wear their shoulder pads a elbow pads.

alright cool, ill prolly just bring it all up then and figure it out at the rink, hope to see some of u out there

ttt, again tonight. the more the merrier

you guys ever need goalies?

ill be there. an extra goaie couldnt hurt im sure. last week dre had to scramble to find one because we were gonna be short one.

well tonight i can’t mkae it because my buddy has my equipment, i’ll try for next week maybe. and if not i’ll get my player gear ready to go. my fat ass needs to lose some weight.

we’re usually set for goalies, myself and frank or myself and andrew then. but pm me your # incase one of us 3 ever cant make it

also, youre more than welcome to come play forward, the more the merrier

i’d love to play but i don’t have any equipment at all… i’ve always just played roller hockey for that reason haha whats the minimum i’d need to get by? maybe i could swing it…

min i would say is skates, shin pads, pants, jersey, helmet, stick. i have some pants if you needed.

i need to get ice hockey shit. i have like half the shit

playing tonight? if so im in, brought up all my ice hockey equipment

yup, be there

how long do u usually play for?

i think an hour

ttt hockey tomorrow night

last week we had 18 forwards show up. 5 on 5 with 4 subs per team.

lets do it again this week! we’ll have 2 goalies.