hockey...

lookin for people…especially goalies to play every weekend latenights at leisure and the nikey base in hamburg…pm me if interested…give details then…thanks

Interested for leisure. Let me know

12 am sat nights…pm me and ill give u the rest of the info when u get a chance…do u play goal?

puck or ball?
full equipment?
hitting/no hitting?
times?

Me and my buddy are always down if I don’t work
neither of us play goal

puck,if u have full equiptment thats coo,hittin if u want, and around 12 sat nights…also fri nights at hamburg…11:30

id prolly be up for lesiure, playin net on saturday nights…

ttt, we dont have a goalie tonite…if you’re interested, pm Oldskooo

do goalies play free?.. i dont think i can make it this weekend, however next weekend could work. i havent played in 2 years so im going to be pretty rusty but i still have all my gear.

goalies play free…pm me and ill give u my cell…let me know when is good for u but we need someone every sat…thanks…:headbang: …also if ur down ill give u the schedule and let me knwo when u can play…

DATE

ADD A DATE TO THE TITLE OMG

Ice or Roller?

what equipment do you guys require?

how many people usually play per team?

how long do you have the ice for?

is it contact/hitting?
any more info would be helpful, thanks!

Sounds like a general GTG post, nothing specific :gotme: So there is no date yet.

X…

we play at leisure on saturday nights so it’s not just one saturday.

we all wear regular ice hockey equipment (helmet, shin guards, shoulder pads…etc.)

we usually have the ice for like 2 hours.

some of the people bump each other around. if you dont mind getting hit, they’ll bump you when you’re by the boards.

and there’s usually like 3 or 4 subs per team. we play 4 on 4 or 5 on 5.

whats the general skill level of people who play?

i havent played ice hockey in years

the skill level varies. but i guess you can say everyone’s about average.

Sounds cool, i play friday nights at leisure its a great time !

k…this week sat night is at 12…next 2 weeks are at 11:30…at leisure…if u want to play pm me and give me ur cell or some way to get ahold of u…there are some guys who cant really skate very well but we have a few who can pretty good…everyone else is average…would be nice to have more subs and more shift changes…get beat by the end of the 2 hrs…fun as f*ck though…:headbang:

we r lookin for goalies on fri nights at hamburg? anyone interested? not just goalies but thats the most important stop to fill…we need everyone basically…anyone who wants to play on fridays please let me know…like 1130 or so may be earlier

I think i’ll be in this week