hockey tonight at leisure....

anyone who wants to play be there at 12 midnight… we have the rink for 2 hrs and could use a couple more people…doesnt matter if u can play or not but we need goalies. pm me and let me know if ur up for it so i know how many people will be there!!! thanks guys!

pm’d… I’ll be swinging out with one of my friends.

damnit. i always want more icetime, but sundays are my only day off so I go out saturday nights.

I’ma goalie too

awsome turn out tonight!!! here are some dates…

fri nov 24th 12:15
sat dec 2nd 12:00
sat dec 9th 12:00

thats all for now but will post more dates when i get them!!!

which rink is this at

sorry its at leisure but we dont know what side till we get there

FUCK! I want to get out on the ice, its been YEARRRRS [i am going to suck soo bad]

dude come on man!!! walker get there fri night…dude its so much fun!!! dont worry about how good u are cause alot of the guys are new at this!!!

you play on friday nights?
who/what/where/when?

look at the beginning of this thread

thanks for that but how about you read what I qouted and then read the thread.

He said he plays hockey on fridays to walker.
I want to play somewhere on friday nights.

I believe the only time we are going to play a friday is this week. You should come out and play. It is fun times. try to make it sat. nights too

Fun times for sure, even though I am really not good… everyone was cool with me out there learning. I’ll be there in a few weeks to play again.

The only way to learn is to play. NO one should be afraid too come out. Who cares how good you are. if you always wanted to play hockey and wanted to try it come out. It was nice to see a mix off people.

I would but I already play on saturdays :smiley:

That is why I was so pumped for fridays

I know about an awesome hour and a half skate monday nights…

come out this fri night if u can!!!12 leisure prob one of the only fri nights we will be playin!!!

This friday - Leisure at 12?
I’ll be there.

i might show.

need a goalie for fri night if anyone is interested?skate at 12 at leisure