Ice hockey skate & shoots Wednesdays nyspeed join in!

I have skate and shoot once a week, every week, all year round. Always have 2 goalies (so goalies please dont show up without talking to me. But if you are a goalie PLEASE pm me because I often have to get goalies together when I play forward or when someone else cancels).

Intermediate to advanced players only please.

Wednesdays are 10:30pm-midnight at North Buffalo (Tacoma near Delaware)

My name is Andre, I’m the one who collects the money/runs the skate. Introduce yourself when you come out.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v134/102/102/51000794/n51000794_30817171_8789.jpg

ttt. one of my teams has a game monday so we’re going to need people. who wants to come out?!

by any chance you dont have any ice time for beginners .or know of any times, i wanna try to play ice hockey since i play roller and floor

buff state skate and shoot. check their website for times

I might be down for some Monday nights.
I’ll go for a run tonight and see how my endurance still is.

how much is it?

ten bucks. if we get enough people we get an hour and a half.

ttt its tonight we need guys come on meow

ttt my team has a game so a few people wont be there, trying to make sure theres a good turnout. anyone welcome tonight. ten bucks

tonights the night. no rookies please. errbody else welcome

damn … so far of a drive.

skate tonight 10:30 north buffalo (tacoma near delaware)

The skate tonight is 2 hours long? Is it still ten dollars?

prolly just 1 hour, 1.5 at most. its usually 10, but could be more if the turnout sucks. I dont think ive ever payed more then 13 tho

skate is almost always ten bucks. sometimes if we have a low turnout (which doesnt happen often) I’ll ask for a couple bucks extra from anyone who can afford to do so, but its not mandatory.

Mondays we get an hour and a half, wednesdays we usually get an hour and 45 minutes, more if we get a big turnout

monday is coming up! who gon be there tomorrow?!

I’m planning on showing up.

good shit i was gonna PM you and tell your ass to go… see you guys there!

as always i’ll be there. i’m in the chiefs jersey, say whats up

coming up tomorrow…