Ice Time - Looking for Skaters and Goalies

I have an hour of icetime at North Buffalo (on Tacoma near Delaware) on Saturday from Noon - 1pm. I rented it out for my Molson C III team, but a lot of the guys on the team aren’t going to be able to make it.

I am looking to get enough guys so we can shoot around for 10-15 min or so, and then scrimmage for the rest. I am hoping it will be around $10 per guy.

If you are interested, please post up AND PM ME YOUR NAME, EMAIL, and CELL (so i can send you a reminder email on friday night). It will be first come first serve. SKILL LEVEL IS INTERMEDIATE. some of the guys have played for 10+ years, some have been skating only a few years.

Thanks,

Sam

damn, saturday afternoon for me is shot this week…

meh, its only an hour!

i know, but i still woulda came out haha

i’ll play if you get any other days. i work 11-8 saturdays

Ill be there!

ughhhh we need to get out and skate some and then cuddle so you can nurse my blisters…

next time maybe… after i get some practice.

i would love to have you come, but judging from your posts on here, you might get frustrated with the skill level. but, if i am wrong, you are welcome to come the next time i rent ice! i will post up if i need people for sure :tup: also, be on the lookout for my board, i will be bringing it in for a full tune either this saturday or next, so i know it will be in good hands :wink:

check your pms :tup:

PMS? i think erics a dude.

Are you trying to get my to hop on the back of your bike again ? You already left me stranded at my house the other night :frowning: mind games

speaking of cuddling, are you busy tonight? i need some wiring help… i will be ripping her apart around 6pm if you are interested…

well, pm’s would have been incorrect. it is not possessive. therefore, pm inbox would have been more correct.

ihusm

^lol. that was for sam. we can practice too if you’d like though.

lol I could do before 6 a bit… but im going out to dinner around 7…
did you buy a spool of wire yet?

by the way im loling that you havent quit yet.

i will be home around 5:30 or so. i bought a bunch of automotive wire, some nice connectors, etc. i should be fully stocked and ready to go now. i will NEVER quit.

back on topic now. ice time… whos in?

playing net at a slow skate sucks, but playing out isn’t that bad. and I mean i can keep up with real good kids no problem as a forward, but i’m not great playing out so it’s not that bad.

but even at my level, i feel you; i have more fun playing with the better guys, plays unfold better and its a faster pace.

k… ill try and swing by after im done studying.

I can probably be able to get a couple guys from my sat night hockey team to come out also

ugh…ive done too much roller…i need to start playing ice this winter :confused:

let me know how many will be coming so i know. thanks.

want to play saturday? its going to be a laid back skate…